IBX Restore & Repair?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi, has anybody used the sensor nail varnish dryer warm and cool blower fan breeze yfo66 from ebay £28.99 to use with the IBX, im thinking of buying one but wanted some feed back on it first!

Look what I found in my loft, I'm hoping it will do the trick. Bit old fashioned as it's about 8years old lol ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1396888321.375464.jpg

yes i bought one from ebay for £30. It is great and you can do two hands at once with IBX but a small warning it is LARGE and so if you are mobile it would need a bag of its own tO transport it.

Is this the timings now everyone is using for Ibx??

Repair is always under the heat 1 minute

IBX on the first application is 4 minutes and then 2

IBX ongoing is now only 2 minutes

Is this the timings now everyone is using for Ibx??

Repair is always under the heat 1 minute

IBX on the first application is 4 minutes and then 2

IBX ongoing is now only 2 minutes

Yes :) I believe I've been doing the new times a couple of weeks now. I saw the update on the day it happened.

Sorry wee bit off topic but where can i find nail tech/salon in Glasgow (preferably South Side) who does IBX treatment? I have a client who I think it would be tailor made for but I can't seem to find anywhere when I Google or check Louella Belle for availability.

Yes :) I believe I've been doing the new times a couple of weeks now. I saw the update on the day it happened.

Thank you.

Do you always apply Ibx twice on the initial treatment, 4mins under the heat then under for 2mins, after repair

Then subsequent treatments you only apply Ibx once under heat for 2mins or do you do it twice?

I haven't seen it, must be going blind :wink2:, I've been following this thread, does anyone know where it is. I don't want too waste any more money on buying another heat source

I've been following this too, did you find out if the nail dryer was any good? X will need to buy a suitcase to carry everything but prefer to use it. X

Thank you.

Do you always apply Ibx twice on the initial treatment, 4mins under the heat then under for 2mins, after repair

Then subsequent treatments you only apply Ibx once under heat for 2mins or do you do it twice?

No never twice on subsequent treatments, unless a lengthily time has lapsed like many months or a year to which you'd start the process again.

Remember to only use repair direct to damage if leaving nails natural & always use repair all over when following with gel polish :)
1st repair 1min IBX 4 min IBX 2min
2nd & ongoing repair 1min IBX 2min

I've been following this too, did you find out if the nail dryer was any good? X will need to buy a suitcase to carry everything but prefer to use it. X

Yes a nail dryer is good if it has the warm setting! I used it my last application and it worked perfect.

I'm still trying to get used to using IBX, I have only really used it on friends so far as I'm trying to get used to the instructions, but I keep reading different things online.

Does anyone happen to have a basic fool proof procedure list for the treatments prior to Shellac and Vinylux.

Apologies if I've missed it amongst this thread x

I'm still trying to get used to using IBX, I have only really used it on friends so far as I'm trying to get used to the instructions, but I keep reading different things online.

Does anyone happen to have a basic fool proof procedure list for the treatments prior to Shellac and Vinylux.

Apologies if I've missed it amongst this thread x

Mummycat. I have all the instructions directly emailed from Louella Belle as well as frequently asked questions about IBX . If you would like them please send me a PM with your email address and I will forward.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using SalonGeek mobile app

Last edited:
That would be fantastic...thanks Virtues

I've read most of this thread just wanted to add my bit! I'm astounded by the results I'm getting from IBX. I have had repeated debates about white spots on one client of mine I particular who suffers really really badly from huge white spots. She's in her mid 60s has very ridged dry nails and likes a regular shellac every two weeks. I'm meticulous with her removal no scraping or pilling and she uses solar oil religiously or she's hoarding in in her bathroom cabinet as she buys lots! Miracle of miracle we are using Ibx and the white marks are growing out !!! They aren't disappearing but the new nailgrowth shows no signs of the white marks which they always have prior! Better still I have another client who has never been able to keep anything gel l&p nor shellac in for longer than ten days after one Ibx treatment she has warn shellac for four yes four weeks!!! Thank you jim and Linda and all at famous names

I've read most of this thread just wanted to add my bit! I'm astounded by the results I'm getting from IBX. I have had repeated debates about white spots on one client of mine I particular who suffers really really badly from huge white spots. She's in her mid 60s has very ridged dry nails and likes a regular shellac every two weeks. I'm meticulous with her removal no scraping or pilling and she uses solar oil religiously or she's hoarding in in her bathroom cabinet as she buys lots! Miracle of miracle we are using Ibx and the white marks are growing out !!! They aren't disappearing but the new nailgrowth shows no signs of the white marks which they always have prior! Better still I have another client who has never been able to keep anything gel l&p nor shellac in for longer than ten days after one Ibx treatment she has warn shellac for four yes four weeks!!! Thank you jim and Linda and all at famous names

Thank you so much for sharing this with us!!! I believe you know that IBX was a long project for Jim and I, we wanted to formulate something that would really make a difference for you the professional and for our clients. We are exctied to se IBX helping so many people have healthier nails and we thank you for giving IBX a chance!

Could you let me now if it is okay to use this quote on FB??? if you could email me that would be great! [email protected]

really appreciate your taking the time to share your success!

Jim N: Wow, thx and sooo good to hear :D

New client today booked in to have regular IBX treatments to help especially with these constant reoccurring splits on her thumb nails. Lets see the difference in a few weeks :)

Sent from my GT-I9195 using SalonGeek mobile app

Attachments

• 1396997220545.jpg
    1396997220545.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 262
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1397011976.583909.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1397011988.129337.jpg
I'm loving the results. After just 1 treatment.
The pictures below are of 2 elderly clients that suffer with severe dehydration marks. ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1397012105.316740.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1397012118.815757.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1397012132.292441.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1397012143.793607.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1397012154.593800.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1397012175.545211.jpg

Latest posts

Back