IBX Restore & Repair?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes that's right :) so just add your existing treatment prices to your chosen price of the guide. Or obviously it can be a treatment in itself.

Hi

Thanks for replying!

As a natural treatment on it's own would you charge the same?

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek mobile app

Here take a look at this thread! You appear to be struggling with this. I've written what I think & I'm charging in the following thread. It's up to the individual beautician or nail tech. HTH
http://www.salongeek.com/showthread.php?t=253514

Great thank you! 😃

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek mobile app

I'm thinking of ordering, how's everyone getting on with it, how fast can
I expect results !

Sorry to ask this if it has been asked before. If I have a client with just white spots (no peeling and otherwise strong nails), can I use just IBX Repair on its own?

Does IBX repair vertical splits???

Sorry to ask this if it has been asked before. If I have a client with just white spots (no peeling and otherwise strong nails), can I use just IBX Repair on its own?

No you never use repair on its own x

Does IBX repair vertical splits???

I don't know if it repairs them for good but it's sealed mine,I've not worn my index finger 'naked' for about 5yrs because of a vertical split. Have always had to wear acrylic,hard gel,IZ gel or brisa lite,fibreglass on it but I'm currently wearing just shellac since I did it Saturday and it's still strong and in one piece :D

I've got a heat lamp and a cnd uv lamp, i was going to purchase a led lamp off ebay to reduce the treatment time. I don't really know anything about led lamps as i dint use them, please could someone let me known if the cheaper ones in ebay really are less effective? Xx

...i mean between 9w 12w 18w etc xx

I've got a heat lamp and a cnd uv lamp, i was going to purchase a led lamp off ebay to reduce the treatment time. I don't really know anything about led lamps as i dint use them, please could someone let me known if the cheaper ones in ebay really are less effective? Xx

I got a Luvilnails one from Amazon which I only use for IBX, it cost about £50 I think.

Karaxxx

Is there any feedback yet from people who have been using IBX ?

Is there any feedback yet from people who have been using IBX ?

Absolutely :)
It is an amazing product. I haven't posted any of my recent pictures as I am busy and no time to think of taking them. In my experience so far, even when I feel that my clients have nice strong nails they want it. Haven't had a nail service as of January 17th that didn't involve IBX. Simply put, it does what it states it would.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using SalonGeek mobile app

Absolutely :)
In my experience so far, even when I feel that my clients have nice strong nails they want it. Haven't had a nail service as of January 17th that didn't involve IBX. Simply put, it does what it states it would.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using SalonGeek mobile app

Really? Every single client, even those with normally strong no problem nails, are prepared to pay the extra? Why? I have very strong nails and I wouldn't pay a nail technician to put something extra on me I didn't need :biggrin:

I've only had three clients so far that needed it (only got it this week) and I work back to back.

I don't know if it repairs them for good but it's sealed mine,I've not worn my index finger 'naked' for about 5yrs because of a vertical split. Have always had to wear acrylic,hard gel,IZ gel or brisa lite,fibreglass on it but I'm currently wearing just shellac since I did it Saturday and it's still strong and in one piece :D

Spoke too soon,split again today!

Really? Every single client, even those with normally strong no problem nails, are prepared to pay the extra? Why? I have very strong nails and I wouldn't pay a nail technician to put something extra on me I didn't need :biggrin:

I've only had three clients so far that needed it (only got it this week) and I work back to back.

I promote IBX left and right, it is posted in my spa, along with before and after pictures. Clients are quite curious, it is my responsibility that people discover the benefits of IBX, I tell them, they tell their friends that may need it etc...
If a client wants it I give it to them, can't see how it would not help them... as it stands I have gotten all positive reviews :)

Sent from my Nexus 7 using SalonGeek mobile app

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1393572360.592195.jpg

If you are using primers and dehydrators can you still use Ibx and if so would you just do your cuticles, Ibx then as soon as thats done buff the nail plate dehydrate/prime? Xx

I promote IBX left and right, it is posted in my spa, along with before and after pictures. Clients are quite curious, it is my responsibility that people discover the benefits of IBX, I tell them, they tell their friends that may need it etc...
If a client wants it I give it to them, can't see how it would not help them... as it stands I have gotten all positive reviews :)

Sent from my Nexus 7 using SalonGeek mobile app

IBX is my least profitable treatment due to the time it takes mainly (although the amount of blotting + cleansing also goes through a fair amount of wipes too!)

That said, it is absolutely fantastic for those that usually struggle to wear just Shellac.. Absolutely it is helping me to gain new clients + retain those who were struggling. But I really don't see any benefit in using with ladies who have naturally strong nails who get 3 weeks or more from their shellac anyway.
I'd rather they spend that extra money on something that would be actually beneficial; a nail oil, lotion or upgraded manicure etc and I don't want to waste my time and burn up appointment slots doing unnecessary work when I could be seeing more clients. Work hard + smart is my moto. I'd say it is only needed for around 60% of my clients.

For the most part I don't have any fantastic before/after pictures either as my ladies didn't have damaged nails to begin with. Certainly you can feel the difference and I'm seeing amazing returns with shellac longevity + nail growth for those ladies who don't have naturally blessed nails.

Latest posts

Back