If you can spare one min of your time geeks that would be great !

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VICKYBROOKES

Reaction score
Done it.My gandma died from crohns quite a few years ago.They have come a long way since she had it with treatment and now she probably would have survived.Its very important that sick people should have the drugs they need.
My mum missed out with the macular degeneration drug Lucentis that they have now passed for everyone.At the time she was allowed to go partially blind in one eye before they would let her have the injections that could have saved her sight.As it was she got them too late even for her good eye.So she can barely see at all.
I think the case for the eye injections to be given to all those in need was won by public support and petitioning so please do sign up to get the chrohns sufferers their drugs.

Last edited:
I am very pleased to sign. A very good cause.:)

Thanks guys thats great ! sorry to hear about your granma gill . My friend isnt one of the worst sufferers but needs the drug to maintain the effects of the desease. The nhs want to only give the drug now if people have a relapse . Which is silly as most people will be relapsing without the drug in the first place . The petition ends soon so wanted to try and get as many fellow geeks on the petition as posible . Number 10 have then also promised to email evryone on the list with an update of the outcome they decide .

I shall send it to everyone in my address book to.I know the government need to save money with drugs on the nhs but im sure there are other ways to do it.

thanks gill thats great . Yeah i agree there must be others ways to cut back without taking patients drugs!

I've signed it too....My friends 13 year old daughter has just been diagnosed with this.

Hi hun, i've signed it for you, i think that all medicens should be availiable to everyone who needs it, i dont understand how they can justify saying that its too expensive!! I hope this is overturned, you have my support!
Hugs for you :hug:, Jo.xxxx

Ive signed.....!!! xx

Thata great guys thanks for your support ! Hopefully this will make a difference !

I've signed too hun, lets hope we make a difference :hug:

Hi

I've signed it, a good friend of mine has slight crohns so thank you for bringing to our attention & lets hope it makes a difference.

Andrea
x

cool ! cheers guys ! i think its being submitted in a few hrs so lets try and get some last min votes on !!!!

I've signed - happy to help anyone who suffers this horrible disease xxx

thanks for everyone who signed up¬ we got over 1,776 votes which was fab . hopefully we will hear soon .x

Latest posts

Back