If you could live anywhere in England where would you choose?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My man talks to every random person about his dog. I'm going to train it to growl at females

Sent from my iPad using SalonGeek mobile app

Never let him out alone with a freshly harvested puppy then, they are a female magnet. :wink2:

PMSL at Stewie!

We're a little reserved, I admit. Bear in mind, about ten million of us live in close proximity. If we were all chatty all the time, you'd get overwhelmed.

This is really interesting; I had my first visit to London in 25 years a few weeks ago. I'd been told that people are very insular. I was prepared!

I couldn't believe how every - honestly, every - person I met was so chatty, helpful and open.

It started when got to Euston and a guy, who was heading in for a train, turned round and took me right outside the station to find a cab.

It went on from there,so much so that I said to a cabby that I couldn't believe how friendly people were. I had to have a little giggle when he replied "Oh. Are they not very friendly where you're from then?"
:lol:

Never let him out alone with a freshly harvested puppy then, they are a female magnet. :wink2:

PMSL at Stewie!

It's a chocolate lab. Women cannot resist chocolate.

I like the song but she's a ignorant person how many times does he actually say HELLO?

I wouldn't speak to a man with a mullet either to be fair

St . Ives, it's so beautiful. I love it that much we go as often as possible ( takes us 5hrs to drive there).and we're getting married there next year . I'd love a little salon on the harbour xx

Sent from my GT-I8190N using SalonGeek mobile app

St . Ives, it's so beautiful. I love it that much we go as often as possible ( takes us 5hrs to drive there).and we're getting married there next year . I'd love a little salon on the harbour xx

Sent from my GT-I8190N using SalonGeek mobile app

What a wonderful place to get married. It is a totally lovely place. I had a colleague who moved down there, for a Headship, about 8 years ago. She did actually move out and live a little further away, as in the summer hols she was trapped. I think it's heaven on earth, though.

Also I don't find some southerners nice people they hate us northerners and some are extremely snotty! That's my opinion and I said some.

I love northerners. I think your all so friendly and smiley and lovely.

Sent from my ST23i using SalonGeek mobile app

I love northerners. I think your all so friendly and smiley and lovely.

Sent from my ST23i using SalonGeek mobile app

Thanks :) there's good and bad people everywhere but myself and others haven't had a nice welcome down south.

Isle of White has to be the best place I went to as my mums sister lives there.

Isle of White has to be the best place I went to as my mums sister lives there.

Inbred. They are on that Island for a reason. ..

Mwahhhhhh.

I hate taking to people down here or up there. .. Unless I'm drunk, then I'll talk to anyone. Including a tree.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using SalonGeek mobile app

Inbred. They are on that Island for a reason. ..

Mwahhhhhh.

I hate taking to people down here or up there. .. Unless I'm drunk, then I'll talk to anyone. Including a tree.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using SalonGeek mobile app

They were a lot nicer than Plymouth

I live in central london and I wouldn't want to go anywhere else!

I lived in Surrey for 20 years, as I was brought up there. And it is a snobby place. With thier 6 ft fences and twirly washing lines ! People have an attitude.. 'I'm alright Jack' and I really don't like the attitude. Keep themselves to themselves. I would live up north given half a chance !

I lived in Surrey for 20 years, as I was brought up there. And it is a snobby place. With thier 6 ft fences and twirly washing lines ! People have an attitude.. 'I'm alright Jack' and I really don't like the attitude. Keep themselves to themselves. I would live up north given half a chance !

Yeah that's how my friends bf said. X

I live in cornwall! In a small town where everyone knows everyone and I see loads of people I know every time I go out! If you are looking for somewhere in the middle of no where come to cornwall! It's ace. You have the beaches, the countryside and the local
Gossips lol! Xx

Latest posts

Back