If you could live anywhere in England where would you choose?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
With thier 6 ft fences and twirly washing lines !

Oh. Those twirly washing lines. They're the very devil.........:twisted:

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks :) there's good and bad people everywhere but myself and others haven't had a nice welcome down south.

Awww come visit me I'll be nice. I smile lots ans love a good chat. To anyone. Ransom strangers included

Sent from my ST23i using SalonGeek mobile app

Do you mean these?

image.jpg

That's them......

Sent from my GT-N7100 using SalonGeek mobile app

Oh bugger, I was afraid you'd say that.

Here's mine. Bit dark, was taken 2 mins ago. :eek:

image.jpg

Oops upside down.

In Australia they're at least 5 times bigger and made of galvanised steel. As kids we would hang off them and swing round and round really fast. No garden was without one. I love them. Brings back fond memories.

Hey.. is that a 6 ft high fence ? You sure you're not a southerner ???

Yes, but way, way, way down south.

I may live "up North" but I've never had a problem with southerners. I've always found them really friendly. I don't know what all the fuss is about.

I spoke to everyone I met in London last year.
Thanked the bus drivers and told them have a good day with a wave....they all waved back and laughed ....my daughter was mortified , she hissed at me...will you stop!

I suppose they all thought I was mad but once they heard my accent ...they just thought ..o she's Irish ....lol.

Sure I'll never see them again and maybe , just maybe I cheered them up a bit ....I certainly didn't do any harm .

But if I had to live anywhere in the uk , I think I'd like Cheshire , I could hang out with dpoppy then and we'd have a fine time drinking prosecco and having the craic

I spoke to everyone I met in London last year.
Thanked the bus drivers and told them have a good day with a wave....they all waved back and laughed ....my daughter was mortified , she hissed at me...will you stop!

I suppose they all thought I was mad but once they heard my accent ...they just thought ..o she's Irish ....lol.

Sure I'll never see them again and maybe , just maybe I cheered them up a bit ....I certainly didn't do any harm .

But if I had to live anywhere in the uk , I think I'd like Cheshire , I could hang out with dpoppy then and we'd have a fine time drinking prosecco and having the craic

We are already overrun with Irish in Cheshire. You'd fit in nicely. And I agree with you about London.

I've moved 18 times in my lifetime and only ever lived in Southampton.
I can't imagine living anywhere else.

Did you get my PM the other day?

Was that from room to room in your own house ??

Did you get my PM the other day?
Ooh I haven't checked my PMs in weeks.. I hate not having notifications lol.
I'll check now :)

Was that from room to room in your own house ??
Pahaha, it would be far more than just 18 in a week, I check the rooms and windows all the time (for cats, sneaky lil furry stealth like ninjas) :)

I live the furthest away from the coast it's possible to live in England.
Right bang central.
Hmmm. I'm definitely more northern than Southern though.

Also I don't find some southerners nice people they hate us northerners and some are extremely snotty! That's my opinion and I said some.

I'm from the northeast but have lived in the south for the past 20 years. We've moved around a lot and found Surrey to be the most unfriendly and Hampshire to be the most friendly. It's a sweeping generalisation I know but that's my experience.

I lived near Bournemouth for many years...full of old people and wheelchairs, and pretentious bars with girls flicking their hair from side to side....with a glass of bucks fizz! Class. I think I was evicted from a club there for having a plastic truncheon that I was using a weapon..... if I remember correctly.

And the same night I had an argument with Katie Price.

Shame I didn't have my truncheon then.

Latest posts

Back