If you had to be trapped in a TV show for a month, which show would you choose?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TIPTOP

Reaction score
Mine would be I'm a Celebrity get me out of here, reason being I really want to conquer my fear of all creepy crawlies also I'd like to drool over Stuart (Russ from Hollyoakes) mm and maybe taste a kangaroo testicle or 2:lol::lol::lol:(tone now lowered lol)

Sue x

Last edited:
oh ewww tiptop thats so grosss !!!!! I would be in spooks always wante to be a spy !

Mine would be Days of our Lives as I've watched since I was a kid. I feel like it's my home away from home. :)

Strictly!

Last edited:
My initial thought was QI, I always find it interesting and amusing......then when Benidorm was mentioned I thought of my love of the sunshine and Cyprus........so another choice, purely for the location, would be 'sunburn' (was on a few years ago with Michelle Collins in it)
xxxx

Location, Location, Location - have a good old nose around peoples houses lol

or worst still...what if you were trapped in Salon Geek for a month....opps to late already.....living nightmare :eek::lol::lol:

life on mars !! driving around in a cortina mk3 3litre gt
it was partly filmed in the town i grew up in and i recognised loads of the sets they made it look like 1970s back streets of Manchester :) FANTASTIC :hug:

mine would have to be friends. i love watching it as much now as i did when it first came out and its still just as funny.if im feeling abit low they always cheer me up

The real housewives.
Get to see how the other half live...
I wanna go shopping with Theresa, she has no boundaries when it comes to spending money

Would defo be strictly. When their dancing I'm sitting inmy chair swaying or shaking my hips with them lol...but also 24 or dexter love em x

Nip/Tuck!! for obvious reasons haha... plus i loooove julian mcmahon yummy!

Latest posts

Back