Ikea glass tabletop shattered

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have this glass top ...... I've just given mine a clean and a good look over, I'm glad your both ok it must have been a shock x I would deffinatly

Sorry not finished lol ....... I would defiantly call them tomorrow and see what they say x

Thanks Steph. Yeah, we did get a bit of a fright :-( I went into my local shop yest but never even got an apology. Theses time bombs should have a warning on them.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Glad your all ok, my cooker did this the other day, just randomly shattered, was scary!! xx

Thanks Steph. Yeah, we did get a bit of a fright :-( I went into my local shop yest but never even got an apology. Theses time bombs should have a warning on them.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

They really should warn people as I know from here lots of use them but to think it can shatter like that is terrible and thank god no one was hurt. I may change the top of mine just in case. I would email them with the pics as they must have a customer service centre x

Latest posts

Back