Illumina

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's really lovely, I've been using it in foils as well as for global applications and tonner- haven't done a colour change with it yet, but am really looking forward to it :)

Yea its great cant rate highly enough i love 9/60 as well and illumia really does add shine xx

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

Either are beautiful. Id say 10/36 is more cream than 9/60 but pastel is 2% lol.

Have you got any pictures of 10/36 as a toner? Xx

Just used on my own hair level 6 1 inch root and level 10 mid lengths & ends gone abit brassy & has a yellow tone to it so used 7/81 never used wella before (use L'oreal) but I love it may have to convert! Any colour courses you would recommend to go from L'oreal to wella so I will understand the basics of wella! Great thread xx

Just used on my own hair level 6 1 inch root and level 10 mid lengths & ends gone abit brassy & has a yellow tone to it so used 7/81 never used wella before (use L'oreal) but I love it may have to convert! Any colour courses you would recommend to go from L'oreal to wella so I will understand the basics of wella! Great thread xx

When you take wella on your account manager will organise a trainer to come out to you and do all the training on it they're very helpful x

I'm loving te new 9/60 wow love it

Just it left some of the hair I mean few bits violet!!!!?? I don't know why if u look close but still love it... I told her as she wash it next time the violet will go???" Lol and if she use silver shampoo will it make more violet???? I mean on the violet bits already.... Or she shouldn't for a while?

I applied with a brush started from the back took me 5 mins to do it all then left for more 10.... Did I do right or?

Thanksss. Xoxoxoz

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1356093251.300570.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1356093251.300570.jpg
    136.1 KB · Views: 7,342
  • ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1356093280.400003.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1356093280.400003.jpg
    135.3 KB · Views: 6,017

Just it left some of the hair I mean few bits violet!!!!?? I don't know why if u look close but still love it... I told her as she wash it next time the violet will go???" Lol and if she use silver shampoo will it make more violet???? I mean on the violet bits already.... Or she shouldn't for a while?

I applied with a brush started from the back took me 5 mins to do it all then left for more 10.... Did I do right or?

Thanksss. Xoxoxoz

Mine went a bit lilac and it faded to a silvery violet but still hasnt gone completly but i like it any way as it only took in certain places and by the way it looks lovely :D xx

Mine went a bit lilac and it faded to a silvery violet but still hasnt gone completly but i like it any way as it only took in certain places and by the way it looks lovely :D xx

Thankyou

I just wanted to know why it left some violet on a little tho. Maybe I did something wrong?!?!?!? But I love ittttt does it fade quicker than koleston? M

Thankyou

I just wanted to know why it left some violet on a little tho. Maybe I did something wrong?!?!?!? But I love ittttt does it fade quicker than koleston? M

Because if it was like mine some strands of hair were more white then yellow so because it didnt have no yellow to neaturlize it just sucked in the lilac tones more :)
And the sane really all depends on how porus the hair is etc x

Thankyou

I have noticed that illumina lasts a lot longer than KP x

I have noticed that illumina lasts a lot longer than KP x

Nikkiiii ur the illumina queen lol do u know why mine left some violet on it? Just few but did lol and also I only left for like10 min should I leave for longer

Nikkiiii ur the illumina queen lol do u know why mine left some violet on it? Just few but did lol and also I only left for like10 min should I leave for longer

9/60 Is a violet blonde and if the hair is bleached white the violet will grab but if yellowish it is used as a toner to counteract the yellow.

Thanksss. Xoxoxoz

Hi there was this 9/60 all over?

Hiya, does anybody know the longevity of the illumina colors? I've got brassy blonde hair which never lifts to a nice cool blonde, toners never seem to work either.. so I'm very interested in using these colours! But I wondered if they wash out really quickly.. If its worth me going to a salon or doing it myself (I am a trained hairdresser) also I live in Brighton but I've yet to find a really good salon/ stylist!
Thanks peeps :)

Hiya, does anybody know the longevity of the illumina colors? I've got brassy blonde hair which never lifts to a nice cool blonde, toners never seem to work either.. so I'm very interested in using these colours! But I wondered if they wash out really quickly.. If its worth me going to a salon or doing it myself (I am a trained hairdresser) also I live in Brighton but I've yet to find a really good salon/ stylist!
Thanks peeps :)

Get it done professionally with a salon who have been working with illumina they will know best depending on your target shade and natural depth. I can tell you the 10 line and browns last a long time but as a toner lasts as long as any other toner x

Just thought id share another colour I did yesterday

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1356793897.012994.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1356793897.012994.jpg
    98.2 KB · Views: 3,102
Get it done professionally with a salon who have been working with illumina they will know best depending on your target shade and natural depth. I can tell you the 10 line and browns last a long time but as a toner lasts as long as any other toner x

Fab thanks for the info Nikki. I've booked a consultation.. willmdeffo need an expert to get the best result!

Latest posts

Back