Illumina

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Before left and after right. From bleach to illumina

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1351801751.199056.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1351801751.199056.jpg
    93.9 KB · Views: 3,238
One of my favourites

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1351801793.668167.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1351801793.668167.jpg
    134.6 KB · Views: 3,936
What colours did you use Nikki, on your last two pics?
:)

What colours did you use Nikki, on your last two pics?

Top one was full head foils 10/36 and % (to clean up the yellow) flooding 88/07 in colour touch through the rest, bottom is 2parts 7/81 one part 9/ :)

They are lovely. Has10/36 got a pinky tinge to it?

No not at all x

Thanks. Can't wait to start using them.

Not illumina but two colours done in salon today. :)

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1351883879.694395.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1351883879.694395.jpg
    90.7 KB · Views: 1,071
  • ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1351883897.147801.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1351883897.147801.jpg
    88.2 KB · Views: 881
What did you use on the second one. Love that.

One of my favourites
so can u do highlights with the 10/ ? and the 10/36 if i use it as a toner what colour will it come like? did u see guys at sallys now if u buy 2 illumina colours u get a free colour chart :d

Before left and after right. From bleach to illumina

That's nice what did u use?
Did u use the 10/ yet? If yes how did u use it? I haven't. Use illumina yet.

That's nice what did u use?
Did u use the 10/ yet? If yes how did u use it? I haven't. Use illumina yet.

10/ I have swapped about 50% of my high lift clients to as I find you get aroun 4 shades lift with a very even clean colour result mostly on bases 6 and above illumina is a better colour result than high lift (and million times better for the hair) love toning with illumina too it's fantastic. Nice cool creamy blonde with 10/36 and cool ash violet with 9/60 :)

10/ I have swapped about 50% of my high lift clients to as I find you get aroun 4 shades lift with a very even clean colour result mostly on bases 6 and above illumina is a better colour result than high lift (and million times better for the hair) love toning with illumina too it's fantastic. Nice cool creamy blonde with 10/36 and cool ash violet with 9/60 :)

That's great. Amazing thanks. Love x

Anyone used the 5/7 on the illumina?

I got some 7/43 so tempted to go wash my hair is head and shoulders just to try it

But I was so mad wheb I went to sallys they had all the colours, stand, set up but no shade charts!!! Wella had forgotten to send them out, lucky the girl in there was nice and took all my details and going to ring ne when they show up

Sent from my LT15i using SalonGeek

Just had a leaflet today to say my local wholesalers is stocking this, cant wait to try. Does anyone know if any wholsalers will be doing a training workshop day on this range, as would like a little more information about it? xx

Finally got illumina today :D
Going to try 5/7 on my hair once I get a chance very excited!
Btw how tiny is the shade chart? Lol x

Finally got illumina today :D
Going to try 5/7 on my hair once I get a chance very excited!
Btw how tiny is the shade chart? Lol x

My chart is huge bigger than koleston and about 5 pages big thick mood board style thing. Is it because your mobile?

:O I want your shade chart!
Haha no they were doing an offer of buy two illumina shades and receive a free shade chart. It's about an A5 sheet of paper size. Not complaining about the freebie, just thought it would be... Bigger. Really just happy that its finally available to me :) x

Latest posts

Back