Ilsci skincare range

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lenna

Reaction score
hi just wondering if any of you's have heard of this skin care range its meant to be an organic range there website is ilcsi UK homepage - handmade organic skincare does anyone here use it as i would like to hear any feedback, thinking off either going with these algologie or swiss dermyl. so am looking for the best.

I have looked into this range, and I have to say, I think it looks lovely. However, for me to invest in a skincare range I like to use it on myself first, and the cleanser for my skin type was out of stock for quite a while so it just never happened.

My only other concern would be that if it is distributed by a 'one man band' sometimes the training and aftersales support can fall short of expectations. I am not saying this is the case with Ilcsi, it's just something to be aware of.

I'm looking at Environ at the moment and have been told that I am required to attend 4 days training before I can purchase products. So, although this is mildly inconvenient, it is also quite impressive. The support is there and looks very solid.

If Ilcsi is distributed by one person, what happens if they decide to give it up? Also, realistically, how are they going to grow the brand? You may spend thousands on stock and convert all your clients to it and then find you can't get it anymore.

Sorry if this sounds negative but dealing with a larger company that has a training team and marketing support etc can be a real advantage.

Hi Lenna,
I am a beauty therapist in Australia & have been trained in ilcsi & i have to say that i absolutely LOVE it.

We also use it in the salon i work in for professional treatments & from my experience i must say, it is most effective in treating a wide range of conditions ranging from sensitive conditions - including rosacea, right through to very oily conditions such as acne vulgaris.
I have personally used ilcsi & adore it & can definitely vouch for the results & quality.

As far as the distributor is concerned - i am not sure who you would be working with over there, but in Austraila it is distributed by a company called True Solutions International.
This is a very large reputable company that I have done extensive training with in all there skin care lines - including cutting edge light therapy technology - omnilux. SO if they happy to include ilcsi in their range of products & put their name beside it, then that alone speaks a thousand words.

I'm pretty sure that this company only invites skin clinics, spas and medispas from Australia and New Zealand to become part of their Spa Universe Programme. But maybe if you were to contact them they might be able to help you with some info on a distributer a little closer to home - or let you know if there is one?
Or atleast point you in the right direction maybe?

True Solutions
or better still - try contact ilcsi and see if they can maybe help with some info
contact ilcsi UK - handmade organic skincare

hth hun xx
best of luck with your adventures

Last edited:
Hello :)

I was just wondering if ilcsi are the same products an Emenince?

I have used Eminence (saw them at a show) & thought they smelt & felt yummy.....

However, I didn't think too much about their customer service - very slow (actually, totally ignored) so I didn't bother taking them on.

xx

I contacted ilcsi to ask about prices and 4 days after i got a selection of samples sent to me without asking, so looking forward to trying them in the next couple of days , also getting samples of algologie, and having an ve taylor facial so will make up my mind after x

Hello :)

I was just wondering if ilcsi are the same products an Emenince?

I have used Eminence (saw them at a show) & thought they smelt & felt yummy.....

However, I didn't think too much about their customer service - very slow (actually, totally ignored) so I didn't bother taking them on.

xx

apparently, according to www.spauniverse.com eminence does not have any connection to Ilcsi and these products are being copied in the U S, just wondering if this is true or just a game ploy, any ideas x

They used to provide/make the ingredients for Eminence but something happened - I've done some digging on this - if you do an internet search you'll find some interesting things. I've also talked to one of the reps about it....

Oooh - I shall have do go digging now lol

x

Sorry if this sounds negative but dealing with a larger company that has a training team and marketing support etc can be a real advantage.

From this statement,this is something i would seriously consider....

Good back up from a company speaks volumes...and i speak from experience from this...:lol:

They used to provide/make the ingredients for Eminence but something happened - I've done some digging on this - if you do an internet search you'll find some interesting things. I've also talked to one of the reps about it....

Hi, the Ilcsi products were distributed under the Eminence name, but now Eminence making its own range in the USA.
So if you are after what Eminence used to be, that is Ilcsi in the USA. Just look at the Hungarian Ilcsi website.

I believe the Ilcsi team in the UK have a few trainers, also Ilcsi from Hungary would make sure that there is a distributor in the UK constantly.

Thank you that clears alot up x

I contacted ilcsi to ask about prices and 4 days after i got a selection of samples sent to me without asking, so looking forward to trying them in the next couple of days , also getting samples of algologie, and having an ve taylor facial so will make up my mind after x

The New Algologie supplier is Algologie UK, if you need me to PM you the details let me know.

Latest posts

Back