I'm a Celebrity-Get Me Out Of Here!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
But she did offer her tampons up as firelighters so maybe she found out and realised she didn't need them!!

Maybe she bought them in as a cover up! But really, I don't think they would let a pregnant woman go on? They don't eat enough!

Her boyfriend has said she isn't I think she is asthmatic as she cant do anything claustrophobic. And when she is up for trials she doesn't get voted anyway so I don't see why people are bitching about it and then not voting for her

Why are the other women so mean to Amy?! Poor girl is only 21!! Give her a break! Am so pleased she's going in with Joey and Kian now.

Why are the other women so mean to Amy?! Poor girl is only 21!! Give her a break! Am so pleased she's going in with Joey and Kian now.

Because they're bitter and twisted and jealous. I liked Lucy at first but she is such a cow to Amy, I can't stand her now.

Because they're bitter and twisted and jealous. I liked Lucy at first but she is such a cow to Amy, I can't stand her now.

I know, Lucy is coming across like a right bitch now. The thing is Lucy is the one that's fake coz she's had a boob job and Botox etc whereas Amy is just naturally beautiful (I think she looks like a young Cindy Crawford)
Just goes to show that beautiful girls get bullied for their looks too.

Speaking for myself, I am not in the jungle with them 24/7, facing trials, feeling hungry, missing my family etc... Also we are watching the edited version of I A C G M O O H, however, why are they picking on Amy?

Am I missing something? She does not strike me as anyone who has been back stabbing, manipulative or sly.

Sorry Matthew, you scored brownie points initially but now you are showing your cynical, arrogant and spiteful colours again. Mo, you are not coming over too well either.

I think all the women (bar Amy) are coming across badly. Even the blokes noticed how bad the women have been treating her and men don't usually notice something like that unless it's glaringly obvious. I thought Annabelle was awful in her views of who must've given who immunity. I'm team Amy now! Blimey, who knew being so beautiful was such a crime!

Rebecca has been kind. I like her too.

I think Anabel has lost it and will need years of counselling after this show.

As the Aussies say... Annabel needs to suck it up! She is happy to be vocal about other contestants, but came in last and whines the most!

Ive just thought when Alfonso approached Amy about the concealer issue she said nobody could say they'd seen as she had been careful but then she said everyone had used it???? Game player!

I feel sorry for Amy, if they are being bitchy because she is beautiful... but she was a little sly with her concealer what took a while for her to hand over.

But we only see what the producers want us to see, it makes good tv. IF she has been sat around it would get annoying for those who aren't.

Ive lived with other females (friends) it was hell... Esp when they are lazy, & you feel like your doing everything, then it gets bitchy. With men you can just say it as it is, help clean up & subject is dropped. With girls it ends up in catty rows.

Xx

I think Amy has alot of viewers fooled. Biggest game player this year.

Amy hasn't done much to change opinions of stereotypes. Vacuous air head, nothing between the ears and thinks draping herself around looking decorative is a great way to be. Self absorbed.
Rant!

Please tell me why miserable Lucy is still there?

So...the burning question.......what's in Amy's bag?

So...the burning question.......what's in Amy's bag?

10 bikinis by the sounds of it.
Alfonso was right, she doesn't see anything beyond herself

Please tell me why miserable Lucy is still there?

Soap fans?? Dunno. I don't do soaps but maybe she's popular with them.
To me she's just weird. Surgically enhanced and scrawny.

Everyone gets a chance in my book. She is young and yes beautiful, even without her makeup. Let's be honest, there is very little to do in the jungle for all of them. Get up, eat a tiny breakfast, chat a bit, sunbathe or dodge the rain for a while. Lunch. Do a trial maybe. Wait for the evening when they get to eat again.

So what else is there for Amy to do. If she wants to still look great, then what's wrong with that. I think Lucy is just jealous of her. But then she seems to be the type of person who highlights the bad things and hardly looks for the good.

Hopefully Lucy will go next. I don't like backstabbers.

Latest posts

Back