I'm almost there!!!!!!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don't you just LOVE how other peoples pregnancies go so quickly?????

Yolanda ... first of all I wish I could help you 'tuck in' to some of the scrumptious food at your baby shower and 2ndly would adore to be there and bring a cute little something for Marlon.

I hope he's not starting college by the time we meet!!

Sassy and I will have to come together ..... now there's an idea! Liking it!!!!

PS I wish you'd use your spell checker Samantha!!! Yoli will probably think some of your 'interesting' typeo's are words regularly used in the UK!!

One of my friends had a baby shower last week, and shes not due til october! She had a fab time, as she is having a little girl it was pink champagne, and lots of lovely food. The baby got lots of gifts and my friend got a few too. My pal is designer mad, so one of our friends bought her little chanel feeding bottles!

Good luck yolanda, and post us a pic of your scrummy baby when he arrives, take care and rest a lot.

Michelle xx

You guys always bring me to tears with your sweet responses...I love you guys sooo much, don't know what I would do without you all.

Sassy, I'm already making plans to try to do a quick post before I run out to the hospital...I might even see if they have a laptop in the maternity ward somewhere so I can keep you guys updated. My PITA (pain in the arse)boyfriend is no good with computers, completely computer illiterate.

Lanclass -- I feel like this is my first, I haven't had one in 15 years, so I'm starting all over again, I talked to the lady that registers for the childbirth education classes at the hospital...her children are 22 & 18, and she's pregnant...I can't say a word.

My shower is Saturday and we will be playing baby bingo, baby word search, balloon burst, and a bunch of other games...before you ask balloon burst is a game where I put a baby name into each balloon Marlon's whole name will only be contained in one of the balloons, and each player has to pop a balloon to find the baby's real name...oh forgot to mention, the only way you can pop the balloon is by sitting on it. The person that finds the baby's real name wins a prize. Mmm, still can't wait for all the food!!!:lick:

I'm so excited and a little stressed about the whole thing, I got the menu planned with who's bringing what, I went and brought all my own decorations...actually someone is suppossed to give the shower to the expectant mother, but I had to end up doing it myself because my friend ran into some difficulties and couldn't do it.

I forgot about taking pictures at the shower...DUH!!:eek: I have to get some new batteries for my digital camera, so my pics will be clear, I had some pics of a set I did on myself in my gallery and they were horrible and fuzzy because the batteries were dying....

I'm so sorry I'm rambling on and on...I'm just so very excited!! When I was pregnant with my first son my friend gave me a shower and only 3 people showed up...her, her husband, and my cousin, so I finally get a proper shower!!

Going now...sorry:o

geeg said:
Sassy and I will have to come together ..... now there's an idea! Liking it!!!!

I'm liking that idea to!! Yolanda are you ready to be invaded by Geeg and Sassy!! :D :D :D :D :D

Sassy #1 said:
I'm liking that idea to!! Yolanda are you ready to be invaded by Geeg and Sassy!! :D :D :D :D :D
I think that might be more excitement than one person could handle...but you let me know where and when and I will brace myself...:lol:

Oh yolanda i can't believe it time for baby buba to arrive and the baby shower sounds like excellent fun, can you have us on the pc while your doing it we can join in then as well. get that webcam up and running girl.

wishing you all the best hun
x

scattyfox said:
Oh yolanda i can't believe it time for baby buba to arrive and the baby shower sounds like excellent fun, can you have us on the pc while your doing it we can join in then as well. get that webcam up and running girl.

wishing you all the best hun
x
Ohhhh, if only I had a webcam, I'd happily invite all you geeks in to peep...best I can do is take some digital still shots. Wish I had my own reality TV show broadcast live so it you be like you all were here...

Saturday is almost here!!!!!!!!

Best of luck Yolanda
Enjoy the baby shower which sounds like great fun.

Yolanda best wishes for the big day. My last month seem to fly by which was good as I had swollen everything and really bad heartburn. I got through packets of tums. Also had to sleep sitting up!

Good luck and I'm sure that you will do well. The baby shower sounds like good fun.

geeg said:
PS I wish you'd use your spell checker Samantha!!! Yoli will probably think some of your 'interesting' typeo's are words regularly used in the UK!!

I can just imagine Gigi shouting at Samantha in this tone!

Mum mum laways calls me Victoria when i'm naughty! LOL

All the best Yolanda,

Hope the birth goes well and that your man makes the effort to be supportive.
It seems like yesterday you posted to say you were pregnant! We'll definately want to see piccys of little Marlon when he arrives :biggrin: Black babies (sorry if that's not PC, no offense intended!) are just SOOOOOOOO cute :D

Have a fab time on Saturday, just think of all that yummy food!! LOL!!!
I've been pigging out this week on Reeces Pieces, one of the girls at work went to Vegas recently and I gave strict instructions to bring some back, as we don't get them here and I LOVE them! Think baby likes them too as she seems to have a wriggling fit about 10 minutes after I eat them!

Hey, Sassy and Geeg, if you want to hold a baby shower then I don't mind getting loads of pressies for little one! LOL!!

Bryony said:
Black babies (sorry if that's not PC, no offense intended!) are just SOOOOOOOO cute :D

...NO WORRIES...No offense taken....I know how you meant it :D :D

Then time is getting closer, I hope my little sugar angel can wait at least to the beginning of Sept. I couldn't finish grocery shopping yesterday because I started having contractions, so I came home and laid down for a few hours...I'm just waiting til 36 weeks then he can come anytime...they say the baby's lungs don't mature until around 36 weeks and they are not really considered to be premature then...
CHEER WITH ME...36, 36, 36, 36, 36......YAAAA 36!!

Byrony...you don't have that much longer to go yourself!!

Oh Yolanda, not much longer now ............. I cant wait and I am sure he will be such a cutie judging by his mom.............Just take it nice and easy, and look after yourself.... hugs from me to you (((hugging)))

Latest posts

Back