I'm almost there!!!!!!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ms.Matrix

Tweetacular Geek!
Reaction score
Q. What did the monkey say when his tail got cut off??
A. Won't be long now...

That's right ladies, gents, geeks and geekettes -- won't be long now...I am in the last leg of this race called pregnancy...and boy are my feet swollen and tired! I will be 8 months next week. I had a 3D ultrasound scan and few days ago, and I wanted to post the pics so you guys can see...but sadly I have no scanner. :(

Technology these days is amazing, you can actually see his facial features and everything -- AMAZING!! What they are doing is new experimental research to find out if they can detect and find out more with a 3-D picture as oppossed to a regular 2-D scan so the appointment took a long time, I was laying on the table on my back for about an hour and a half, took a break went back to lay for another half hour, my back still hurts!:mad: My boyfriend went to the appointment with me, this is his first time going to any appointment with me, and he is very impatient so he complained and whined the whole time -- MEN!! :rolleyes:

Well, I just wanted to keep all my geeky family accross the globe updated...you guys will soon have a new addition to the family when little Marlon gets here....I CAN'T WAIT!! It will be so nice to have my own body back, and be able to walk a block without wanting to collapse, and to be able to sit for two hours and not get sleepy!

I'm having my baby shower next saturday on the 6th and I wish every one of you guys could be there! I'll let you know how it goes. Mmmm, I can't wait for all the food!!:lick:

could be any time now miss matrix. i hope you're ready ! good luck for an easy birth :hug:

ms matrix,

i wish u all the best, keep smiling.:)

congrats, i wish you a quick and painless labour.

Enjoy your pregnancy while it lasts! and take lots of naked belly pictures!!! I didn't and wish that I had. (but next time...)

those dang men! I dragged my husband with me to every single appointment, kicking and screaming mind you... but he went! Unfortunately I wasn't lucky enough to get a 3d ultrasound, they only do them on women over 40 in my state.

Did you get a video too?? those are wonderful! my daughter will watch her baby video and touch the tv saying "bay bee!" (she's almost 2)....

Just thought of something!.. have your b/f to stand behind you and very slowly lift and hold your belly up for you. it'll relieve some of the back pain and pressure. Just make sure that he lowers your belly down slowly too!!!

Good Luck!!! :belly rub: :)

yipppeeee, I'll be an aunty soooooon. I can't believe how quickly it's gone Yolanda, although I bet it hasn't for you!!

I wish you all the best for a swift and safe birth. I wish I could come and give him and you a cuddle - one day fror sure hun, we've still got to paint the town red together!

Show that hopeless PITA of yours how to post on here, WE NEED TO KNOW WHEN YOUR BUBBA HAS ARRIVED!!

Enjoy your shower next week and good luck for the impending birth xxxxxxx

Oh forgot to ask - only ever seen a baby shower on the tv, so what exactly does it entail? We don't have them here!

Hi There!

Hope all goes well for the birth.GOOD LUCK! ! ! :wink2:

All the best.:hug:

wow, i bet the 3d scan was amazing, all the best to you and baby and keep your feet up

Its gone so quick..! I bet you can't wait now :hug:

I posted a scan pick of my great nephew, i was right he is a boy and i was so shocked that he looked liked his scan pic, thay are amazing..!

Can you try and get someone to post it for you we'd all love to see the scan.

Make sure you keep resting cos you aint gonna get a chance once the little one comes along...lol

Love Vicky x

gosh yolanda, cant believe how time has flown it doesnt seem that long ago when you told us about your pregnancy,
oooooh cant wait now hun
xxx

god it only seems two minutes ago, since you found out you were expecting :) time just goes so fast , enjoy the peace while it lasts hun :) mind you i bet you cant wait to see the little guy , oh i am going now before i get all broody :lol:

oooooh babies! Don't want one myself but will borrow other peoples!

Good luck and I hope everything goes well and we get to see loads of piccies.

Take some pics at your baby shower too.

My best friend is preggers and I am her birthing partner in November- can't wait, although I might pass out during the birth! LOL

Take care and have lots of rest before the big day arrives!

thinking of you make, sure you pamper yourself while you still have the time.

:Love: How exciting......................little Marlon. Thinking of you on the 6th so have a great time. Not long to go now sweetie. xxxxxxx :hug:

Well its nearly time for us to welcome little Marlon into the world :hug:
Has my gran would say " When the apples ripe it will drop" lol
Take Care Yolanda and have a fab baby shower :Love:

Good luck Ms M ... not long to go now ... enjoy the baby shower too !

i can take it this is your first child yolanda as i was excited like this when expecting my daughter

birth is some thing you can not imagine but go with the flo and think of the beautiful prize you will have at the end of it

lets hope he is not in a rush lol

xxxx

Yoli - I can't believe you are almost at Janckpot - you go girl - you will rock!! Sassy what-on-earth is a PITA??? all I can think of is bread :eek: . A baby shower is when all the girly friends of Yolanda's get together with great food and desserts etc plus they get presents for the baby and sometimes for the mama-to-be too!! All the prssies are wrapped beautifully and it's all very lovely. I had a wedding shower for my girlfriend which is very American but lovely too and same thing - lots of good food, drink and pressies :hug:

Latest posts

Back