I'm declaring war on my local salons !!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You have Quality they dont, at the end of the day i always say you get what you paid for and im sure this is the case with u xx

nailzoo dear,
you have such an exclusive webpage. i can't even get on to it. (have you sold out to microsoft by any chance?)
i love what you're doing with your business. and what karentriff said. the referral reward thing works a treat. i don't advertise at all - only work on referrals and i have more clients than i know what to do with.
i want to watch videos of your awesome talent. a lot. and i can't 'cos of some java thingy. sounds like coffee. think i'll have a cup.

Java is an applet that you need installed to enable some videos to play. It used to be supported by Windows but no longer is. Just google 'download java' and you should be directed to a site to download it. Believe me Nailzoo's vids are well and truly worth it
Cheers
Karen

I think we all need to do this from time to time - a business doesnt stay still.

It needs working on and we cant afford to be complacent.

Client flow is important.

Carl - you sound like a good businessman as well as a good tech.

Im not a good business woman but Im canny good at nails.

xx

Java is an applet that you need installed to enable some videos to play. It used to be supported by Windows but no longer is. Just google 'download java' and you should be directed to a site to download it. Believe me Nailzoo's vids are well and truly worth it
Cheers
Karen

hey karen, my problem is : i'm runing linux and my hardware (64bit duo processor) is too advanced for the software (only 32bit availabe) currently available! see here, i'm not meant to be playing the giddy goat on my pc - it's for serious work!
but if you tell me it's worth it, i'll pop down to my local internet cafe and have a butchers at the vids.
thanks, dear
debi

Latest posts

Back