I'm going to meet TAKE THAT.....

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

lancslass

Reaction score
Hi girls

Well i have some out of this world news for you all,,,,,,,

I have been planning with producers from ITV to set up my other half on ANT AND DECS SATURDAY NIGHT TAKEAWAY .

We went to Granada Studios for a audition and since then i have been in contact with the producer.

Well he called me on Wednesday night to say they cant decided what to do to mark so have decided not to go ahead BUT,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

as he really thought we where a smashing couple he has arranged for us to go and be in the audeance and watch the show as its live PLUS he is paying for our travel and hotel PLUS PLUS GET READY FOR THE BIG ONE

HE HAS ARRANGED VIP BACK STAGE PASSES TO GO JOIN THE STARS THAT ARE APPEARING ON THE NIGHT IN THE GREEN ROOM AND ITS ONLY

TAKE THAT NIGHT

I think i screamed down the phone when he told me and he has arranged a car and driver for us too.

i would never be able to afford a weekend like this it feels like i have won the lottery lol

Ill be on the 2nd show which is on the 21st of Febuary ill try and wave lol

:hug:

Arr that's brilliant well done! hope you really enjoy it you'll have to do some sort of secret message to us all when your on a wink or a thumbs up or something haha ...enjoy love xx:Grope: I'm not jealous though!

Aww you lucky devil, don't forget to take your camera and get loads of piccies to make us all jealous:lol:
Have a brill time hun xx

Arr that's brilliant well done! hope you really enjoy it you'll have to do some sort of secret message to us all when your on a wink or a thumbs up or something haha ...enjoy love xx:Grope: I'm not jealous though!

I am, lol

im defo taking camara ohh girlies i cant wait GARY BARLOW mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!! snot fair!!!!!!
have a fab time (like you need any encouragement!!!)
xXx

WoWeee!!! How fabulosa is that Lisa... you lucky moo! I am not at all green with envy.. TAKE THAT... who are they then ? Waahaaa!!! :cry::cry:

How do you intend to keep it a secret from Mark tho, will he not see this on here that he is being set up?

So will you be taken down on the Saturday or is the show partly pre recorded?

I don't think I like you very much any more. Isn't jealousy a terrible thing?:green:

Have a wonderful time lovely and give Mark Owen a hug from me.:hug: Can't wait to hear all about it.

That is amazing and I hope you have a great time but this should be a blog..sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back