I'm having a baby!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Beautygirl1977

Reaction score
Hi guys, just found out I'm pregnant! Just had to tell someone! I'm only 5 weeks so early days but I'm so excited! Any good pregnancy appts u can recommend? I'm obsessed! Lol! X

Awwwww congrats!!!!!!

Sent from my GT-N7100 using SalonGeek

Congratulations :) I use pregnancy forum uk which I love and then there's loads of apps baby centre is a good one. Xx

Congratulations! Get as many sleep ins as you can :) x

Wow congratulations!!!!! The Babycentre App is a good one. Tells you week by week what to expect and tells you how big your baby is!!!
Is this your first? X

Thanks guys! I've downloaded the baby centre app. I'll check out that forum. Yes it's our first. Got married in October but been trying for a while. I'm super excited! Did any of you guys find out what you where having? Not sure I'll manage to wait! Lol!

I went and got a 4d scan so i could find out a month early i highly recommend them!

Awwww congratulations :)
I'm currently in that awful "2 week wait" stage where we are waiting to find out whether we are pregnant or not lol.

Enjoy every minute xx

Congratulations!

I second the baby center... That's great!

Try and rest as much as you can, your tiredness will kick in soon, and probably morning sickness!!

x x

Huge congratulations you you!
I 3rd the baby centre app, used to get all excited each week to see whats happening with baby's development (his 15 weeks now) .
We found out the sex as was to impatient lol.
It's such an exciting time and seems to take ages to get to the 12 week mark before your 1st scan and telling people.
Trust me by the time your halfway it starts flying by!
If u need any advice or anything feel free to pm me.
Congrats again xxxx

Congratulations hun! X

Congratulations! We never found out the sex with any of our children, we waited for the surprise on the big day:)

We have 9 beautiful children, youngest is coming up to 15weeks, so feel free to ask for any advice!

Congratulations :) I'm also on pregnancy forum. It's so helpful!! I have a little boy and currently trying for no2. Hate the 2 week wait lol. Babycentre is good as there are birth clubs for the month you are due so you can chat to others who are at the same stage in their pregnancy :)

Thanks guys! I've downloaded the baby centre app. I'll check out that forum. Yes it's our first. Got married in October but been trying for a while. I'm super excited! Did any of you guys find out what you where having? Not sure I'll manage to wait! Lol!

We found out at our 20week scan. Had to know! But it was SO obvious! He had his legs wide open, showing off his bits. Personally I just wanted to give our baby an identity. Didn't like referring to him as "it" or "the baby"!
But I know a lot of people who wanted the surprise!

Next time I want to do a 4D! X

Feels ages I have to wait for my scan! I'm so impatient! I have no morning sickness at all so far and feeling good. Was actually thinking I hope I haven't made a mistake! So did another test last night. Lol! I think we'll find out what we're having, as I say I wasn't blessed with patience :)

Big massive congrats, we already had names picked out.so we just had to find out for me when pushing stage come to hear the baby's name made me want to push more and like someone said its nice to have name and not "it".
My friend didn't find out both times and it must be exciting but just not for me lol xx

Hi guys, just found out I'm pregnant! Just had to tell someone! I'm only 5 weeks so early days but I'm so excited! Any good pregnancy appts u can recommend? I'm obsessed! Lol! X

Congratulations! That's fantastic news! X

Latest posts

Back