I'm new and just wanted to say, hi

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

suzysuz

Reaction score
Ive been looking on here for a while as im hoping to train as a beauty therapist as i love all things beauty especially nails :) Im just saving up the pennies to be able to do it. i think all you guys seem really lovely so i hope you dont mind that i will be popping in to say hello etc from now on :hug:

Hi Suzysuz and welcome,

You will find this site a is full of knowledge, inspiration and friends.

Good luck with the training

Tina x

Hello from a fellow MK geek xx

Sent from my HTC Wildfire S A510e using SalonGeek

Hi welcome and hope you enjoy x

Welcome to the "sisterhood." :wink2:

Hey,

In the exact same boat as u here! Hoping to train as a nail tech soon, just need to save ma pennies! Totally agree with u, everyone seems so nice and helpful! X

thanks for your warm welcome guys :D seriously loving this site. Hope everyone is having a good evening and hey Lynseypinsy good to hear from a fellow MK geek. Kelly_d_ have you decided exactly what you want to train in? Im still deciding but im heavily leaning towards the CND shellac route for nails. If anyone can help with any info that would be greatly appreciated

Yeah i'm also leaning towards CND, seem to be very highy recommended! There are so many courses out there and it can be so confusing! I'm just waiting on them getting back to me with some info before making my final decision but i've kinda got my heart set on it already!

Hey babe!

Goodluck with your training and desiding where you wanna go. Its fantastic on here. I love the info and reading how other people do it. Especially how the industry works in different countrys :)

Congrats on wanting to gone the industry. It is so well worth it.

Xoxoxo

thanks for your warm welcome guys :D seriously loving this site. Hope everyone is having a good evening and hey Lynseypinsy good to hear from a fellow MK geek. Kelly_d_ have you decided exactly what you want to train in? Im still deciding but im heavily leaning towards the CND shellac route for nails. If anyone can help with any info that would be greatly appreciated

Definitely CND :) x

Sent from my HTC Wildfire S A510e using SalonGeek

Hi hun & welcome to SG. I would definately go with CND for your training, they are fab :hug:

Hi there, i hope you get to do beauty/nails and when you do this site will help you :) x x

Hello!

Welcome to the site. :)

Latest posts

Back