I'm pregnant woohoo!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

glittergirl91

Reaction score
Got some great news this week. I am 2 months pregnant and over the moon!!!!
However as it is my first I am unsure about the products at work. I am a nail technician.
Please if you have any knowledge or experience share it here :)

Congratulations 😊

Aww Congratulations! Xx

Thank all! :) xx

Ah exiting times, a big congratulations to you,not had experience as working in this business when pregnant but would think it's ok xx

Got some great news this week. I am 2 months pregnant and over the moon!!!!
However as it is my first I am unsure about the products at work. I am a nail technician.
Please if you have any knowledge or experience share it here :)

Ah well done that's wonderful news x

Aw congratulations honey! How exciting for you!

With regards to nail products, just continue with how you safely and correctly use your products already. Keep in a well ventilated area, as you do already and you will be fine. Consider in the future that your posture is correct at your nail table, as bump grows you'll feel a bit more uncomfortable.

I'm 30 weeks tomorrow and did a deluxe pedicure last week, not sure how much longer I can do them to be honest haha, my bump is HUGE! Just remember to listen to your body.

You will be fine! Enjoy missus and congratulations again. xxx

congratulations

Thanks everyone for the kind words and thank you happyfeet for the great advice!! I may start watching my posture even more than I already do!! I'm tired ALL the time :(

Lol first 12 weeks are lovely like that aren't they! How's the morning sickness? I then had insomnia in my second trimester (though I don't sleep well so not much change there haha) and now in my third im bone tired again. Get lots of sleep now, while you still can lovely. These bubs sure know how to train us in preparation :) xxx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Thanks everyone for the kind words and thank you happyfeet for the great advice!! I may start watching my posture even more than I already do!! I'm tired ALL the time :(

Hopefully the tiredness will pass soon and you will bloom😊xxx

The morning sickness isn't so bad. I do get it but not much! I have to say though that it is poorly named morning sickness as it usually hits me when I get into bed!! My other half is being the best in the world. I have to say I'm loving being looked after :) x

Aw that's lovely. Haha isn't it! Enjoy every minute and congratulations again xxx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Girls is it normal to be insanely thirsty when you're pregnant?? Xx

Congratulations! I was sooooo thirsty it was insane xx

Lol thanks girls :)
I drink soooo much water. Sometimes it's lemon or strawberry flavoured but it's still water. I was just wondering :) xx

Congratulations. It must be in the water, I just found out I'm expecting too! Due 8th October :) xx

Lol thanks girls :)
I drink soooo much water. Sometimes it's lemon or strawberry flavoured but it's still water. I was just wondering :) xx

At the risk of sounding like an absolute dental nurse.. Just be aware of how much flavoured water you're drinking because of sugars. A lot of woman end up with tooth decay after pregnancy because they've craved sugary things so much. We had a lady in yesterday with lots of decay because she's craved sugar throughout her pregnancy and then has carried on for the next 10 months. Drinking your flavoured water through a straw would help it bypass the teeth x

Latest posts

Back