I'm pregnant

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
CONGRATULATION TO YOU BOTH TAKE CARE :hug:

vic you have got so much support on here, wow your baby is gonna have a milliion "aunties" lol!

you are all fab.

chris bought me the 'your pregnancy bible' yesterday from waterstones and it is beautiful.

he is so excited bless him.

he kissed me goodbye this morning (he's gone away with work) and was like 'bye baby'

awwwwwww thats so cute!

lancslass said:
well

Here i am ,The cilla black of geeks lol

Im the one that talked vicky in to giving chris and look whats happened .

CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU BOTH

Whats that you say vicky GODPARENT lol

I know!

I owe you big time!

I need help/advice!

I feel so sick!

Tried ginger buiscuits, dried crackers, the lot but it gets to 6pm and i feel majorly sick, don't feel like eating and then have heartburn and sickness all night!

I can't stand it anymore - any advice??

how about dry toast?? x

Fingertips ND said:
I need help/advice!

I feel so sick!

Tried ginger buiscuits, dried crackers, the lot but it gets to 6pm and i feel majorly sick, don't feel like eating and then have heartburn and sickness all night!

I found having a few bottles of Gaviscon around the house worked! Especially by the bed, close enough to grab when the burning started...:irked:
It really took the edge off the sickness. :hug:

Fingertips ND said:
I need help/advice!

I feel so sick!

Dry toast worked for me too. Don't worrry too much hun.....the sickness stops and then you feel your baby move.
It's a wonderful feeling, well worth all that yucky feeling xxx:hug:
If eating makes you feel sick just make sure that you drink plenty of water.

Congratulations, i bet you are so excited, i know how it feels its all shock, anxiety, excitement all rolled in to one.#

Good luck to you and keep us informed x x

oh hunny

Come see mommy and i will give ya a big huggle

heart burn normally means baby is going to have a lot of hair so they say.

if you keep being sick go to doctors as i was sick during my pregnancie and it got so bad i had to go in to hospital to be put on a drip as i was so dehydrated

make sure you drink loads of fluids even if you just fetch it back up.

How was the holiday the call me and let me know

Lol lanclass,i had heartburn all the way through,and he was bald when he was born !!!!!
The best thing for heartburn,i found were those love heart sweets,i never went anywhere without them and they really worked for me,i hated gaviscon,it made me gag !
I was also very sick when i was pregnant,and i too tried everything,i didn't find anything that worked other than breathing deep and waiting for it to pass or come out lol !
I wish you the very best of luck,and hope it passes soon,so you can enjoy the rest of your pregnancy,good luck chick x x x

thanks everyone for your advice!

it gets to 5.30pm on the dot everyday and I start to feel sick. I eat my tea and the sickness stays with me all night.

It gets so bad I just sit in bed and cry - Chris must think i'm a right mard a*se!

Fingertips ND said:

it gets to 5.30pm on the dot everyday and I start to feel sick. I eat my tea and the sickness stays with me all night.

It gets so bad I just sit in bed and cry - Chris must think i'm a right mard a*se!

do you actually throw up babe?

I ate pieces of white bread, the thick sliced stuff. That really helped me as I suppose it absorbs all the acid?! No butter, just the bread.

It won't be for long, there are pro's to being pregnant too!!!

aww you poor thing hunny !! i remember it well :lol: dont worry it should soon pass , i am sure by the time you get to 12 /14 wks it will go :hug: :hug:

and you will probably cry for nothing !! i used to cry watching rugrats :eek: when i was having olivia :lol: what a weirdo :lol:

Fingertips ND said:

I just sort of put up with it as it's all part and parcle of being pregnant,but if it's that bad sweetie speak to your midwife or doctor,not only should you be looking after yourself physically,but your mental well being is extremely imoprtant too.If it's getting you down that much,they may be able to help,i really hope you get it sorted,take care x x x x

funkyfingers10 said:
do you actually throw up babe?

always in a morning and occasionally after tea!

dee said:
aww you poor thing hunny !! i remember it well :lol: dont worry it should soon pass , i am sure by the time you get to 12 /14 wks it will go :hug: :hug:

and you will probably cry for nothing !! i used to cry watching rugrats :eek: when i was having olivia :lol: what a weirdo :lol:

Well i'm 12wks on Tuesday according to the doctor so I hope so!

I cry at allsorts.

Latest posts

Back