I'm pregnant

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Have you got any idea how far into the pregnancy you are Vicki?

tentips said:
Have you got any idea how far into the pregnancy you are Vicki?

we think nine weeks.

got a doctors appointment on Friday.

done one of those date predictors on the net and it comes out at 20th Dec

Big congratulations! Well done! Welcome to the club! Happy baby clothes shopping!!xxxxxx Good books for babies-my faves are my bounty week by week guide! And every single baby mag! Good sites are bounty.

Fingertips ND said:
we think nine weeks.

got a doctors appointment on Friday.

done one of those date predictors on the net and it comes out at 20th Dec

Ah what a christmas you are going to have, my youngest was due 25th December and graced us with his presence on the 28th.

you guys are fab!

Congratulations Vicki.. I had a feeling you would be :hug:.... I hope you are really happy about it and that you and your fella have lots of fun planning and preparing for the little one. Don't forget to make the most of this time too ... it may seem to drag the nine months.. but believe me it flys by .... hope you keep 'blooming' marvellously well and happy :hug::hug::hug:

Fingertips ND said:
Well you saw the thread about pregnancy tests.

Did mine last night and.....

I'm going to be a Mum!!!
Ah congratulation :)

well

Here i am ,The cilla black of geeks lol

Im the one that talked vicky in to giving chris and look whats happened .

CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU BOTH

Whats that you say vicky GODPARENT lol

Congratulations Hun xxx

hunny i am so happy for you, congratulations:)

Congratulations!!!

Best books are Gina Ford, Contented Little Baby Book and anything else by Gina Ford. Used it for mine, and she slept through the night 7 til 7 since 3 months old!!
Know you've got a long way before then, but definitely worth a read before baby arrives!

Oh, and Grobags (www.grobag.com) - would swear by those too!

Just my thoughts!

Enjoy it and look after yourself!
Jackie x:lol:

Congratulations!!! Hope everything goes well for you.xx

Wow congrats Hun, doesnt seem that long ago you were debating about going on a date with BBQ guy! Time doesnt half fly in. I would highly recommend The Baby Whisperer book clicky here- it it brilliant, it just makes everything click. My daughter has slept through no probs since she was tiny and I put it down to this book, there is also a Baby Whisperer program on UKLiving. I should be on commission I recommend it to everyone! I read all the books when I was expecting and this was the best by far. I didnt get on with the regemented routines of The Contented Little Baby book - more like the demented parent book!
Grobags are fantastic def a must own.
HTH
KxXx

Another good site is www.babycenter.com they send you emails every month telling you how baby is growing and after the baby they send emails tailored to baby's age

also www.bounty.com is a good one you can find out if any other mums to be are in your area and meet up !! (prospective clients :lol: )
am really pleased for ya hun xxx

Latest posts

Back