Im really excited I have decided to become a Body Shop @ Home Consultant !!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

~shelley~

Reaction score
Im really excited as i have decieded to become a body shop at home consultant.:green:

I think its just what I need at the moment to get me out the house a bit more! Since i went from working in the salon to my home salon i feel like i am stuck in the house all the time!

I asked Lisa AKA Lancslass loads of questions & she recruited me so now she is a senior Consultant as she has recruited so many people so well done to her:hug:

I used to do it when i lived in Germany about 3 years ago & really enjoyed it.

Fingers crossed for me & if anyone else wants to join up please pm me & i will give them details xxxxxxx

What do you have to do shelly? And what does it all mean?? :)

samiejoe said:
What do you have to do shelly? And what does it all mean?? :)
you go to people's houses to do 'body shop partys', the host gets her friends/family round & you show them the products, catalogues etc & pamper the party host. the party host also gets loads of freebies based on the sales, amount of guests etc.
if you want any more info let me know xx

Is it the same products of "The Body shop" we all know on the high street??

samiejoe said:
Is it the same products of "The Body shop" we all know on the high street??
yup xx

i really want to do this ,but im scared ill run out of people to host partys to ...i dont know that many people,
i could be surprised and end up with lots of partys,and make a fortune...but what happens if i run out of people ,would i get into trouble?

Hi Shelly,
I'm sure you'll have great fun doing the partys.:) When Body Shop very first started doing the party plan, I used to do it too. I had a great time but I hope it's changed since I did them. We used to do the partys which were great but then we had to go to the shop store room (which was pokey & always full of shop staff so you felt you were in the way) to pick & pack the products! :irked: The commision wasn't great so I gave it up. Seemed like a lot of work for very little reward. I hope the commision rate has got better & you don't have a much hassle getting the products as I used to! The products are lovely though & you'll have no trouble selling them. I used to sell truck loads of their body scrubs, they smelt sooo edible!:)
Good Luck chuck, have fun

I was talking to Lisa about it to be one of them, sounds really good, makes me more want to do it now!:lol:

no Emmsy hun you wont get into trouble, you can work as little or as much as you like, let me know if you want anymore details xx

Lorrie said:
Hi Shelly,
I'm sure you'll have great fun doing the partys.:) When Body Shop very first started doing the party plan, I used to do it too. I had a great time but I hope it's changed since I did them. We used to do the partys which were great but then we had to go to the shop store room (which was pokey & always full of shop staff so you felt you were in the way) to pick & pack the products! :irked: The commision wasn't great so I gave it up. Seemed like a lot of work for very little reward. I hope the commision rate has got better & you don't have a much hassle getting the products as I used to! The products are lovely though & you'll have no trouble selling them. I used to sell truck loads of their body scrubs, they smelt sooo edible!:)
Good Luck chuck, have fun
hiya lol, its changed a bit then, you get all the orders packed up & i think you can now get them delivered to the hostess!! the commission is great & you get lots of insentives!! xx

~shelley~ said:
hiya lol, its changed a bit then, you get all the orders packed up & i think you can now get them delivered to the hostess!! the commission is great & you get lots of insentives!! xx

Oh that sounds much better!! :lol: If I didn't have a husband that worked such mad shifts, I do it again!!

Lorrie said:
Oh that sounds much better!! :lol: If I didn't have a husband that worked such mad shifts, I do it again!!

well if you ever fancy it just pm me, its half price to join at the mo too which is fab!!!

wow shelly check you out...balmain hair extensionist...wooohooooo:hug: well done xx

xniceyloux said:
wow shelly check you out...balmain hair extensionist...wooohooooo:hug: well done xx
thanks hun xxxxxx

you done anyones hair yet got any pics etc...???

oh forgot to ask did you ever recieve that hair...coz i have found the tracking number now..!

xniceyloux said:
you done anyones hair yet got any pics etc...???

oh forgot to ask did you ever recieve that hair...coz i have found the tracking number now..!
1 pic ill show ya later, no i never recieved it!!

oh Shelley

you little monkey,,,,,look at ya recruiting on my patch lol

Welcome aboard matie xxxxxxx

NOW NOW LADIES!!!! :eek:
this is a respectable forum !!! (or so someone told me :green: )
i have sent you both a pm ...so fight for me ...lol FIGHT,FIGHT,FIGHT !!!
hehehe only kidding lancslass you got me first so its only fair you have me :green: sorry shel :cry:

lancslass said:
oh Shelley

you little monkey,,,,,look at ya recruiting on my patch lol

Welcome aboard matie xxxxxxx
lol hun, its my patch too now!!
PMSL I sound like a lady of the night talking about my patch!!!!!!!!!!

well i bit the bullet ,i have signed up.( almost) a lady is coming out to see me next week to train me up...im dead nervous,it sounds to good to be true,im waiting for the catch and for the bubble to burst ?????
i now have to find 6 peeps to host party's for me :eek:
very scared im gunna fall flat on my face here:cry:
but on the upside,my kids cant wait for the kit to arrive ,theyre gunna be first to try out the samples ....cost me a bloody fortune this will :green:

Latest posts

Back