Im really excited I have decided to become a Body Shop @ Home Consultant !!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
emmsybabes! said:
well i bit the bullet ,i have signed up.( almost) a lady is coming out to see me next week to train me up...im dead nervous,it sounds to good to be true,im waiting for the catch and for the bubble to burst ?????
i now have to find 6 peeps to host party's for me :eek:
very scared im gunna fall flat on my face here:cry:
but on the upside,my kids cant wait for the kit to arrive ,theyre gunna be first to try out the samples ....cost me a bloody fortune this will :green:
lol, good luck hun, im sure we will both be fine xxx

Welcome to my Team Emma and shelley you will both be excellent im sure

Its like christmas when you rceive your kit lol

and then you get paid to play with it with all your mates

I want a new Trolly like the one you get your kit in as i only got a box lol

If you have any questions and need any help i can pm you my number and you can call even if you are at a party im here to help xxx

I contacted the body shop in Oz by email when I first saw Lisa's thread about it and they have never gotten back to me.
They must not need people over here. Would have like to have spoken to someone about it.
good luck hope you do really well!!
xx:hug:

hi you will love doing the parties and if anyone cant have a party they can have a 'party in a bag' just send out some catalogues and order forms and the person who hands them around becomes your host so will get the benefits as if she had a party, and this counts as one of your first 6 parties!!
I have just joined and got my kit and its fab, all the new make up is brill!!!!
If you need to no anything (not that im an expert tho:eek: ) Just pm me!!!
Good luck with it you will be fine and love it!!!
Luv nat
xx

~shelley~ said:
Im really excited as i have decieded to become a body shop at home consultant.:green:

I think its just what I need at the moment to get me out the house a bit more! Since i went from working in the salon to my home salon i feel like i am stuck in the house all the time!

I asked Lisa AKA Lancslass loads of questions & she recruited me so now she is a senior Consultant as she has recruited so many people so well done to her:hug:

I used to do it when i lived in Germany about 3 years ago & really enjoyed it.

Fingers crossed for me & if anyone else wants to join up please pm me & i will give them details xxxxxxx

Oh congratulations hun sorry i;m so late finding this post it was started on my lil boys bday!
Hope it all goes well for u and u get to meet loadsa interesting ppl-and make some cash along the way!!!xxxxx

carend said:
Oh congratulations hun sorry i;m so late finding this post it was started on my lil boys bday!
Hope it all goes well for u and u get to meet loadsa interesting ppl-and make some cash along the way!!!xxxxx
thanks hun xxx

nat6375 said:
hi you will love doing the parties and if anyone cant have a party they can have a 'party in a bag' just send out some catalogues and order forms and the person who hands them around becomes your host so will get the benefits as if she had a party, and this counts as one of your first 6 parties!!
I have just joined and got my kit and its fab, all the new make up is brill!!!!
If you need to no anything (not that im an expert tho:eek: ) Just pm me!!!
Good luck with it you will be fine and love it!!!
Luv nat
xx
good luck to you too xxxxxxx

how cool is this ,im getting a little exited now,
im having a party,my mate is and my sisters having one too 3 down ,3 to go
still gotta get the money to pay for the kit yet...by friday !!!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek:
but where theres a will theres a way :twisted:

emmsybabes! said:
how cool is this ,im getting a little exited now,
im having a party,my mate is and my sisters having one too 3 down ,3 to go
still gotta get the money to pay for the kit yet...by friday !!!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek:
but where theres a will theres a way :twisted:
my kit has just come i cant wait to have a play when jim goes back to work after his dinner xxxxxx

do you have to do partys? i would like to do the body shop at home thing but i don't really have time to do partys on a night. could i do it in my salon, tell my clients about the products and test them on them in treatments?

sarah147 said:
do you have to do partys? i would like to do the body shop at home thing but i don't really have time to do partys on a night. could i do it in my salon, tell my clients about the products and test them on them in treatments?
ive pm'd you hun xx

Exciting hun, maybe I will look in to it post baby!

Pickle said:
Exciting hun, maybe I will look in to it post baby!
yeah it will be fab to do then hun, good luck with the baby - not long now xxxx

~shelley~ said:
yeah it will be fab to do then hun, good luck with the baby - not long now xxxx

I quite fancy doing it actually. Let me know how you are getting on.

Thanks hun, I am counting the days now.....

I know I don't work for BodyShop @ Home anymore but I have to say it is one of the most fantastic jobs.

I was sceptical at first and thought that it would be all selling and targets and it is slightly but not to the point where you panic and get bogged down with paperwork and products.

I loved it and every delivery is like Chrsitmas.

The two pieces of advice I would give are:

1. Jump in with both feet
2. Don't spend all your earnings on products LOL

Congrats Shelley, hope it all goes well and enjoy!

ADiva1 said:
Congrats Shelle, hope it all goes well and enjoy!
thanks hun xx

hi shelly, someone phoned me today about the body shop @ home, i told her that i couldn't do partys as i don't have the time and asked if i could just sell the products to clients, but said i can't cause you have to do 6 partys in five weeks and thats how you get people intrested. never mind i thought it would of gone well in my salon, but hey maybe some other time! thanks anyway for passing on my info to her.

ive got 3 partys lined up now...3 more to find ,havent a clue how ...but im determind i am lol..
i have mentioned im doing this to clients too and there seems a lot of interest as our nearest bodyshop is liverpool i think so its quite far away.
lets see if they are still interested when i ask them to part with their cash though thats a different story hahaha :green:
im getting excited now...i just hope it works and i enjoy it and im brave enough to host to loads of women i dont know,im sure ill be ok though...

just wondered too is it right that i have to pay the postage costs...coz i was thinking of handing out brochures inbetween party's too ,but that might end up costing me a lot????

i have some one coming out on thursday don't know what to do, don't think i would get to do 6 parties in 5 weeks, strugling at the moment of getting clients in my studio, but i asked her if i could use the products inmy salon and get the clients to order and buy they said i could do this as long as i do a few parties. what i would like to know is do you have to pay for the kit at the same time you sign up, and the trainng the lady i spoke to was paula haigh and told me i have to go to warrington, this is the bit that bothers me as i have no way of getting their as i can't drive and don't know warrington even though i am from st helens merseyside.
i would love to them. where did every one else do theri training
congratulations for those who signed up hopefully i will be a member soon

Latest posts

Back