I'm so annoyed - Nail Party

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can understand your frustration at being messed around by her but in all honesty, will you get yourself in more of a tizz writing the letter, then waiting for her to respond, if at all?

What if she does reply but gets stroppy? Or refuses to pay? More angst for you.

I agree, i did say the same thing to my partner, he told me to write to her/email her, but i didnt see the point. I am going to use this as a lesson learned. (This was my second party booking)

In future i will ask for a deposit and i will ring the client the day before and a few hours before it is due to start just incase anything came up last minute.

And like alot of you have said if they are willing to give you the deposit then it is likely they wont mess me about.

I have another lady wanting to book in for tomorrow we arranged the time and day. I asked her for her address and tel no but she didnt reply. So i emailed again on sunday asking if she still wanted the appt and if so could she send her address, her reply was "yes but unsure if the money will be in till then" think she meant in the bank but im not sure lol. :rolleyes:

I still havent heard anything from her :S

I agree, i did say the same thing to my partner, he told me to write to her/email her, but i didnt see the point. I am going to use this as a lesson learned. (This was my second party booking)

In future i will ask for a deposit and i will ring the client the day before and a few hours before it is due to start just incase anything came up last minute.

And like alot of you have said if they are willing to give you the deposit then it is likely they wont mess me about.

I have another lady wanting to book in for tomorrow we arranged the time and day. I asked her for her address and tel no but she didnt reply. So i emailed again on sunday asking if she still wanted the appt and if so could she send her address, her reply was "yes but unsure if the money will be in till then" think she meant in the bank but im not sure lol. :rolleyes:

I still havent heard anything from her :S

No money = no honey :)

Sent from my HTC Desire using SalonGeek

Thank you for posting 'your rant'. I have thought about doing princess parties in the future and this has been an eye opener for me. I to would be raging if this happened to me. But the girls have a very good point about deposits - I never even thought about that. I guess we all live and learn. Thanks to VHunter aswell for sharing her booking form. Have copied if for the future incase I decide to do princess parties. Hope your next Princess Party works out better for you :hug:

Latest posts

Back