Im Still Alive!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

paulette

Reaction score
HA HA
Just incase anyone had missed me!! I thought Id say hi I have been for an op so I havent been about much of late, and with my new bloke I have kinda been busy....I know they arent good excuses are they?!!
Anyway thanks for the birthday greetings (you know who you are)!
Hope to be around more very soon, and get back to posting, I bet ive missed loads of gossip too.
Paulette x

HA HA
Just incase anyone had missed me!! I thought Id say hi I have been for an op so I havent been about much of late, and with my new bloke I have kinda been busy....I know they arent good excuses are they?!!
Anyway thanks for the birthday greetings (you know who you are)!
Hope to be around more very soon, and get back to posting, I bet ive missed loads of gossip too.
Paulette x

Hi hun glad your back i was wondering where u had gone! Hope u had a nice birthday and recovered after your op :) xxx:hug: xxx

nice to see you back, hope you are recovering well
is this the bloke you met on the net...ooh glad its going great

BLIMEY.:eek: too loved up to geek,

it must be serious !:lol:

Funnily enough I was wondering where you were the other day as when I first started posting I saw you a lot. Didn't like to ask as I almost did that with someone else and realised she had changed her username! :lol:

Glad your ok though :hug:

Hi hunny,
I hope ur op went well, dont do to much after it:lol: glad to see you back

hiya, welcome home!

nice to see you back, hope you are recovering well
is this the bloke you met on the net...ooh glad its going great

I was wondering the same thing, let us know :)

Hope that you have a speedy recovery :hug:

x

Latest posts

Back