Impress Nails

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LyndzBelle80

Reaction score
I used to wear these things as a kid - the french manicure ones you get from boots for a fiver! They do ping off after about a day.

I used to wear these things as a kid - the french manicure ones you get from boots for a fiver! They do ping off after about a day.

These have just been launched with Nicole Scherzinger as celeb endorsement.
Ive used the ones you get in boots also when i was younger but these are being touted as giving a gel finish and different to the normal broadway/other stick ones as you dont use glue.

interesting to see how they last though.

Will be interesting to see as will be good for people who only want extensions for a weekend.

I cannot see this taking off, its hardly a new thing x

I cannot see this taking off, its hardly a new thing x

yeh just kind of stick on nails but with double sided sticky tape, which if it dosn't involve glue and your on a night out and one pings off you're kind of screwed. atleast with glue on you can carry the glue in your bag x

These wouldn't interest me to be honest

these things destroyed my nails! worst thing they could have ever brought out, i know now im training but the chucks of nail missing in my nails are still recovering 8months on!! but i guess u learn the hard way another month an they will gone!! x

Latest posts

Back