Incentives being mobile?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Missy106

Reaction score
Does anyone do incentives being mobile to keep your clients? I was going to do 10% off through jan and feb but you can just get people after a cheap hair do then. So thinking of loyalty cards. £5 off every 4th/5th time? Lucia xxx

I used to do loyalty cards. But to be honest people lose them. I've also found that apart from an odd few I don't need to try and keep people. You will always get clients who try you once and that's it but most will stay, and I wouldn't undervalue myself by offering discounts. If your prices are good and people are happy they will stay. I'm finding anyone booked in November is booked in January so have already got a busier Jan than last year. But it will be nice to have some breathing space after December!

I'm not actually mobile yet but just as a suggestion (for what it's worth lol) how about 10% off for new customers? Then give a loyalty card to begin with their next appointment? As for your existing customers give a loyalty card and give them one free stamp? So they get two points in one appointment? Does that make sense lol? :D

Sent from my HP Slate 7 using SalonGeek mobile app

I'm not actually mobile yet but just as a suggestion (for what it's worth lol) how about 10% off for new customers? Then give a loyalty card to begin with their next appointment? As for your existing customers give a loyalty card and give them one free stamp? So they get two points in one appointment? Does that make sense lol? :D

Sent from my HP Slate 7 using SalonGeek mobile app

Haha yes it does make sense lol. As im trying to build my clientele i defo want to do some kind of loyalty system to make me different to othet mobile stylists x

I have my clients $20 off their next colour service if they reccomended someone totally new who spent at least $50 it worked so well :)

I have my clients $20 off their next colour service if they reccomended someone totally new who spent at least $50 it worked so well :)

Yes i could do a recommend a friend idea where they each get £5 off, thats a good idea. Not heard of that before. Lucia xx

My regular clients I am giving them vouchers with £5 off their next appointment to use before the end of feb.

Latest posts

Back