Indigo Nails Lab UK

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lana-Jayne

Reaction score
Has anyone heard of this company? They have contacted me via pro impressions. A lot of the nail photos are done by a lady called Magdalena Traks. Anyway they are promoting a new one phase hybrid gel polish and the colours look really good. Any thoughts on them?x

Sent from my HTC One X using SalonGeek

I use indigo acrylic and love it! Such a crisp clean product finish :)

Have tried the one phase and they are good. Not as much shine to them but stay on well. I use quite a few of their products and they are good quality and I would recommend them :wink2:

Their website looks interesting but it doesn't explain what the products do. Which is the soak off gel polish?

Their website looks interesting but it doesn't explain what the products do. Which is the soak off gel polish?

If you look down the left hand side, I think its the third one down under categories, 'one phase hybrid' hope this helps babe

They have a couple of different soak off gel polishes but they are all in bottles:wink2:

I have ordered their duo chrome gel polish. Will let you know :)

Thank you ladies. Are the small tester size bottles soak off too? That would be a great way to try out the system x

Latest posts

Back