Individual Eyelashes Course

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I also trained with Flirties and enjoyed 1 to 1 training with Louise. Had a fab morning going through all the paperwork and then spent the afternoon doing the lashes. Louise let me go at a speed I was comfortable with and never rushed me to get finished. My model enjoyed it that much she fell asleep. Louise has always been on the other end of the phone if I have ever needed her. Will recommend flirties to anyone hehe

Hi, does anyone have any feedback on the Nouveau Lashes?

Angelina might see this as I know she has trained with Nouveau.

OMG lots of differant comments, so many differant companies would be cool if they had a servay between the most pop Lash Perfect, Glam lashes, flirties and others to see which one does come up the most popular.

Thanks for all your comments will be choosing who to go with over the next few days to get course booked up.

xxxxx

OMG lots of differant comments, so many differant companies would be cool if they had a servay between the most pop Lash Perfect, Glam lashes, flirties and others to see which one does come up the most popular.

Thanks for all your comments will be choosing who to go with over the next few days to get course booked up.

xxxxx

To be honest I don't think a survey/poll would help much. If there was one, people would just vote for who they trained with. Wouldn't really help you on your quest to find the right trainer for you.

You should do some research on each company. Use the awsome search facility on this site. Make a short list then contact each company. Call/email them. See how quickly they get back to you and if you get a good "feeling" from them. If you can speak to the trainer then even better. Good after sales is important too as most likely when you get your certificate that will not be the last they hear from you. They should be open to help you if you have any questions even after you're certified.

HTH. Lx

Hi there!
I trained with Lash Perfect, and the training, theory and the 2 trainers were really good :D We also got to do a set of lashes on each other, the only thing I found was it was a very long day learning and taking it all in :zzz:. it will be worth it when you have done it though! Good Luck & happy lashing :D x

I find that the training can be very draining but i am like that when learning anything my little brain is there wanting to know EVERYTHING and then some. I am always tired after a days training a student too.

Def have a look through and speak to all the companies compare kits, prices, certification etc.

good luck x

Hi

do you do lash training anywhere in telford, westmidlands area?

laura

Hi, I just trained with Lash Perfect and thought they were amazing! A friend or mine retrained with them too after going with Flirties and she said that LP was much better. The other course I was looking at was Nouveau so after I asked all the questions to both companies, I decided to get my eyes done by people trained in both and see which ones I liked more and thats how I chose.
Hope that helps you out :)

Latest posts

Back