Individual lashes with cluster lashes on top

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

raya

Reaction score
Hi lash ladies
I currently offer lashes been doing them for bout year half, bumped into a lady the other day her lashes were well thick long and pretty impressive (if you like this paticular look) knowing that some of my clients would i asked her where she got them done ect she said it was the individual ones with clusters on top which brings me to my question,

cluster lashes only last for a bout a week so when they need removing would the individual ones be compramised and become looser ect what is your take on this treatment are you offering and can you tell me best way of achieving this look and removing themx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I know there are alot of questions re lashes on here noone obviously has an opinion on this.

I have an opinion, but Iv been rushed off my feet with work and this is only my second break today!!

My opinion is - eeeeep :eek::eek:

Erm, never mind the SP lashes being compramised, how about the natural lashes, think this is too heavy for continued wear and would stick to strip lashes - just my opinion :lol:

I have an opinion, but Iv been rushed off my feet with work and this is only my second break today!!

My opinion is - eeeeep :eek::eek:

Erm, never mind the SP lashes being compramised, how about the natural lashes, think this is too heavy for continued wear and would stick to strip lashes - just my opinion :lol:

Id have to agree. I wouldn't put two layers of cluster or individual lashes on anyone due to the weight and effect on the natural lash. So i certainly wouldn't put any mix of the two xxx

Sent from my GT-S5670 using SalonGeek

Went for lashes once, i got given this unbeknowing to me as i lay with my eyes closed.
I had asked for individual eyelash extensions but ended up looking like Mr Blobby!!

I opened my eyes OMG! Katie Price had nothing on me! I was a bit stunned to be honest and asked her what she had done. A mixture of individual and clusters.
Alarm bells started ringing massively , like the strain on my poor eyelashes.

They were removed straight away and i went home with very sore eyelashes and couldnt wear make-up for a week!!!:mad:

Having SP lashes applied professionally is not cheap.

So why would anyone pay to have individual lashes applied and then have clusters put on top?

The SP lashes would be ruined when the clusters were removed.

Just doesn't make sense to me.

Latest posts

Back