Industrial Wax Heaters

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PinkPotions

Reaction score
I've noticed that 2 of the big wax names (possibly others) also do wax heaters, both are priced around the £275 - £350 mark, but are they really worth that amount???

I have a £45 Babyliss Pro Double heater and i love it & it does the job great but i'm curious as to whether these big metal heater are really that much better to warrant the big Bucks.

Can anyone shed some light as right now i'm thinking who would actually pay that???

I've noticed that 2 of the big wax names (possibly others) also do wax heaters, both are priced around the £275 - £350 mark, but are they really worth that amount???

I have a £45 Babyliss Pro Double heater and i love it & it does the job great but i'm curious as to whether these big metal heater are really that much better to warrant the big Bucks.

Can anyone shed some light as right now i'm thinking who would actually pay that???

I have just purchased one replacing my three hive pots. The main reason was for space but I am finding the wax keeps at a constant temperature, so there is no need to keep adding wax beads to cool it down.. or take the lids off to cool it down.. put the lids on to warm it back.. its very consistent .. it holds a large amount of warm wax so this helps with avoiding to constantly having to top up through the day. I have kept one hive pot too... So I have my new warm wax in the heater along with the new Jet wax and the blue I have put in the large hive pot. It looks and feels very professional and I am liking it very much.

I have taken a pic on my phone but I cant upload to the site or I would show you it. Pm me your mobile if you would like to see it Pinki :hug:

Edit.. My daughter has uploaded for me... just in case anyone would like to see my pretty new machine :)

Attachments

• photo-0047_e1 (3).jpg
    photo-0047_e1 (3).jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 360
Last edited:
Were did u get that from jen, it looks brill. I have two large hives at the min and will soon need a third but simply do not have the room on the trolley, was it expensive. I no the berins are doing one with a kit of all the products is this one of them or anouther heater chicxxxx

Just got your message, I can't believe the above is the Berins one!

It looks totally different to the one on the website. Maybe the Berins team should put up a better photo as yours looks good with the large side and normal side, much better than i imagined!

I should start saving my pennies as now i really want one although it would take me forever to raise £300 odd pound for a new heater...

You look soooo professional mrs...I'm Jealous :green: xxxx

Just got your message, I can't believe the above is the Berins one!

It looks totally different to the one on the website. Maybe the Berins team should put up a better photo as yours looks good with the large side and normal side, much better than i imagined!

I should start saving my pennies as now i really want one although it would take me forever to raise £300 odd pound for a new heater...

You look soooo professional mrs...I'm Jealous :green: xxxx

Well I must admit I was surprised when I unpacked it... and a little disappointed if I am honest ... but only for an half an hour until I realised it is so much better than the one in the picture and now I am using it on a daily basis I am loving it.

Wax on!!

I can't quite make it out Jen......is it a large heater and a smaller heater, or is the collar making it just look that way?

I do like the idea of having one but I'd need two to fit on the same trolley. Is that possible (we've got the same trolley).

My only concern with double heaters is that if one side goes, you're stuffed. xxx

Oh that looks really cool,
mine will be delivered tomorrow, i cant wait now im getting all excited,
i want to play lol :hug:

I can't quite make it out Jen......is it a large heater and a smaller heater, or is the collar making it just look that way?

I do like the idea of having one but I'd need two to fit on the same trolley. Is that possible (we've got the same trolley).

My only concern with double heaters is that if one side goes, you're stuffed. xxx

It is a large pot that holds 4 full tins of the warm wax and a small one that holds one tin of product. So I have the large one for my warm wax and the small one for one of my hard wax plus the hive one for my main hard wax. I can stand all my products behind with the heater brought to the front of my trolley.. you wouldn't fit two on your trolley Kim..... I just find 3 of the hive pots with being round take up too much space and they slip slide sometimes if I am not careful. This new one is VERY sturdy.

They have separate thermostats so if one side did go then you have the other.. but they have a good warranty of 2 years. I have my spare hive pots jic too... but hopefully that won't be a problem hehe...:hug:

so...as im just about to buy a new hive heater....has anyone got one to get rid of b4 i do !!!

:green::green::green::green:

Latest posts

Back