Inflight Beauty Therapist

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi hun and welcome to the forum :)

I'm pretty sure that Virgin don't do in flight beauty therapy now, or any others either. This is actually a really old thread from 2005!

I would've thought that the way to go about finding out for sure would be to call the H.O's of the airlines and ask if it's something they do, and if not, is it something they are considering int he future.

Good luck anyways :hug:

it sounds brilliant but I heard that there might be an age barrier not 100% sure lol but i'm sure it wouldn't effect you x

virgin dont do inflight beauty therapists anymore they made them all cabin crew. i used to be cabin crew and am looking at returning very soon and keeping beauty therapy as a side job i want the best of both worlds. love beauty but miss flying. plus will get all the hosties as clients :) x

it sounds brilliant but I heard that there might be an age barrier not 100% sure lol but i'm sure it wouldn't effect you x

Would this not fall foul of the age discrimination laws?

Hey Virgin definitely don't have IFBT'S anymore. I was one for 2 years, and absolutely loved it! It was such a shame they cut the service :cry:

Latest posts

Back