Inika Mineral Cosmetics

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beautynails

Reaction score
With all the talk of mineral makeup lately I thought I would share my latest find.
xindex.jpg
Natural, vegan, carbon neutral.....and fab colours.
I just got an info pack & some products today & it looks good.
I'm absolutely in love with the brush, it's alot firmer than all the other Kabuki brushes I've used (but still incredibly soft) and seemed to make buffing the foundation in easier.
:hug:

I use mineral make up and have used Inika in the past, but the quality wasnt as good as other mineral make up ranges i have tried

what are the other ranges you've tried. What I've tried so far seems really good.

Inika isnt bad at all, but it didnt have the wow factor i was after in a mineral make up when i was looking for a range to not only use myself but also promote to my clients.

I sampled young blood, jane iredale, id, inika, colores, sheer cover and others that i cant think of right now. But i fell in love with the Krush range by Vani-T.

I already used their spray on tan and body products in my salon and decided to give their recently released mineral cosmetics a try and i just cant rave about it enough. Everyone who i have made try it are amazed at how good the foundation powder makes your skin feel and look. The eyeshadow colours are just stunning i have been having a ball playing around with all of them.

I will never use conventional make up again!!

SO far I've tried ID, sheer cover, cozmetic lab, glominerals & jane iredale. I've only tried the foundation, bronzer & eyeshadow & the foudation gave me a great finish (I even slept in it & got no spots, which I usually would). I haven't tried krush yet. Could you PM me with what they cost?

You are probarly best to contact Vani-T direct they will be able to help you.

I purchased the range in a package for $2800 which gave me four of each product and a stand etc.

Their freecall number is 1300 780 340 and they will provide you with free samples as a salon owner if you ask them :green:

Latest posts

Back