INK nails

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ye they sed was suppose to av been august but now should be january, im not too fussed on new colours eitha i think they very similar to some of the colours they already have, was expecting something diff tbh x

Sent from my GT-I9195 using SalonGeek mobile app

Ooh i will have a nosey. Did you see the liverpool lashes review? She made it sound better than CND:eek:

INK London i-51 with glitter fade, snowflakes and stars.

Sent from my MZ604 using SalonGeek mobile app

Attachments

• 1418992040097.jpg
    1418992040097.jpg
    136.7 KB · Views: 393
Has anyone got a swatch of Blood Diamond i-21?

Maddy if you add to the Facebook group there's loads of pics on there the link is above ️xx

Has anyone got a swatch of Blood Diamond i-21?

I've posted a search of blood Diamond to the fb group earlier. For some reason I can't attach photos in here

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Hi ladies do they offer a Tiffany blue? I'm always asked for this and my shellac layering is never quite the same!

I don't think you can get a true Tiffany blue as the colour is trademarked x

Hi ladies do they offer a Tiffany blue? I'm always asked for this and my shellac layering is never quite the same!

They don't do a Tiffany colour but you can achieve a pretty close match by using i24 as a base with i27 over the top

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

They are launching Tiffany Blue at PB Excel!

Uber exited to be getting my first couple to try tomorrow! Any need to knows before I give it a go?

Hi

I was just wondering how well the coverage is on ink nails. I recently bought a ACG majestic because I couldn't find the colour in Gelish but the finish is quite streaky.

I am very interesting in buying some ink- is the finish as good as other leading brands? Have you all also bought the base and top coat to match.

Many thanks xx

Hi

I was just wondering how well the coverage is on ink nails. I recently bought a ACG majestic because I couldn't find the colour in Gelish but the finish is quite streaky.

I am very interesting in buying some ink- is the finish as good as other leading brands? Have you all also bought the base and top coat to match.

Many thanks xx

I use Ink (with base & top coat) & the finish is fab, very shiny! (Slightly more shiny when using uv lamp than led, this is something Ink are aware of & are dealing with). The application is fine, you need to really shake (recommended by Ink) or stir the bottles first to make sure it's really mixed together before you start. I do this & I've not had any problems with streaks or anything else. Hth x

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Does anyone use the INK london LED Lamp? I have a UV lamp from The Edge but not sure whether to change over? X

I use the ink lamp, uv lamps also work fine though x

Sent from my D5503 using SalonGeek mobile app

Thanks Hun. I shall have a think x

35 hours from registering, buying, sending photos of certificates and receiving starter kit.
Impressive turn around time and customer service, I can't wait to play.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back