INK nails

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My trial kit is coming tomorrow yay - can not wait to try this company. I have chosen the emerald green as I am missing this colour in my stash of shellac.

Waffle - I think the iJel is ink londons hard gel. Great price at the moment too to try it out.

My trial kit is coming tomorrow yay - can not wait to try this company. I have chosen the emerald green as I am missing this colour in my stash of shellac.

Waffle - I think the iJel is ink londons hard gel. Great price at the moment too to try it out.

Thank you :)

Every 1ns pics r lovely been trying 2 find pics with this polish thanks to another geek i found this 1 :)

Sent from my GT-I9195 using SalonGeek mobile app

Heres some i have done with ilac x

Attachments

• 1409337311884.jpg
    1409337311884.jpg
    51.7 KB · Views: 373
  • 1409337325003.jpg
    1409337325003.jpg
    48.8 KB · Views: 375
  • 1409337347895.jpg
    1409337347895.jpg
    51.1 KB · Views: 370
what is the colour in your second photo? the pink. got my ijel today, had a little play so far so good

what is the colour in your second photo? the pink. got my ijel today, had a little play so far so good

Its the ilac i-3, i avnt been on the site to look at the ijel yet have to av a nose later lol x

has anyone tried the ijel yet? early days but so far i am very happy with it, my problem is that i am still not doing masses of gel

Loving my iJel, done 3 sets with it, sculpted and over tips and it's a really nice consistency, not runny but not too stiff. Stays where you put it! The primer stinks though lol

I don't use the primer, They said it can be used without so i just use the clear as a base, so far so good, my main prob was that it came out late i had just paid out a fortune with youngs but nevermind

I-43

Attachments

• 1411131988105.jpg
    1411131988105.jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 505
I've read the thread on here and there are some really good reviews of INK products and their customer service so i took the plunge and placed an order yesterday. So far, I've received no contact from them at all, not even an automated confirmation of my order but the money has been taken from my credit card. I've emailed them and still nothing - anyone else had this problem? I know they were at Olympia Sunday and yesterday but surely it's still business as usual? ? X

I've read the thread on here and there are some really good reviews of INK products and their customer service so i took the plunge and placed an order yesterday. So far, I've received no contact from them at all, not even an automated confirmation of my order but the money has been taken from my credit card. I've emailed them and still nothing - anyone else had this problem? I know they were at Olympia Sunday and yesterday but surely it's still business as usual? ? X

Hi. I had a wee bit of an issue too. I placed an order but didn't have contact and no payment was took so I had to mail them and ask for an update in the headline I put "update on order" then quoted my order number. They got back to me really late on in the evening but for my hassle they sent me a free polish. So after that I seen the payment had been took then got a email from the courier the next day then followed by a text. And tada it's here today! Try emailing them with a more direct headline and include your order number in that too and hopefully they should get back to you like they did me. I know from the newsletter there has been a change in hands from I think it was Alex over to Chrissy and then with the nail Olympia they might be a bit busier than usual but they will get back to you. HTH xx

Thanks that's useful to know. I did finally get a response saying there were technical issues with the automated confirmation and asked for my certificates. I sent these back straight away and I've heard nothing since so it's anyone's guess if/when the products will arrive haha x

Thanks that's useful to know. I did finally get a response saying there were technical issues with the automated confirmation and asked for my certificates. I sent these back straight away and I've heard nothing since so it's anyone's guess if/when the products will arrive haha x

Ah. See I contacted them a while ago with my certificates so that made things easier for my eventual order. They will probably process the order late tonight/tomorrow. I wish they had a number to phone but I suppose since they are new that will come. But if you don't hear anything by tomorrow night maybe just send a little follow up email just asking for an update. Don't be disheartened by what I've got in my box today it all seems worth it xx

If you have an e commerce site you need to have a telephone number there by law! Even the address they give is just a mail forwarding service address. It is not their address .

Why would they do that ?

I agree, it seems a little unprofessional not to have a contact number at least. Anyhow, I recieved a text last night out of the blue from DPD to say I've got a parcel arriving today which I assume is my order. Excited :)

How's everyone getting on with it? I love it used to use youngs but this is next level xx

Last edited by a moderator:
Love the iJel, i only hope they keep the prices low, i don't use a lot of gel but when i need it in the future i hipe to go back and pick it up for the same price, waiting for a cover now, they said it would be october but its still not out

Cover gel (IJel) will be out very soon and it looks like a customer helpline in December too! Onwards and upwards!

Latest posts

Back