INK nails

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm looking into this now. Looks really good. Has anyone got pics of the polishes they have used on nails so far? Does it last as long as stated? I'm looking at various gel polish systems but INK is new to me so any advice would be great.

Sent from my MZ604 using SalonGeek mobile app

I keep forgetting to take pics I only have this one. I really like it and the company as a whole is fab. peter is really nice spoke to him a few times too. They have loads of exciting things to come in the future :) the salon I work in we use shellac. I was going to buy shellac for home I'm soo glad i didn't. The full collection of colours are all beautiful really hard to choose colours when it comes to having to choose. hence why I ended up with 30 lol. Xx

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1400845134.307357.jpg

Looks really good, Chantelle. How do you promote this brand to your clients? As I'm just starting up, working from home - mobile is possible, I'm concerned that new clients might not be interested as its not a well known brand like shellac and Gelish. Would appreciate any advice as I like the look of INK gels.

Sent from my MZ604 using SalonGeek mobile app

It last longer than shellac and the take off time is quicker. The company does poster ect. It's just cos it's new it's not recognised as much as other brands. I no it's hard when clients are used to a well recognised company to convert them xx

Chantelle I currently use gelish and I have been looking at purchasing this brand. Have you used gelish to know the comparison between the two please?

I've only tryed gelish I dnt use it but what I can remember it's thicker than I-lac and I-lac only have a new glitters but there only speckles where as gelish they have quite a few glitters don't they. I dnt no about in comparison with how long it last and take off May be someone else could help with that xx

I use Gelish. Had to choose between that and Shellac when I was starting up. Gelish is very much a 'gel polish' - a lot thicker and seems best on weaker nails. My friend has very strong nails and didn't get on with it so well so I tried her with iLac and she loves it.
I love Gelish and I think that iLac will sit nicely for my range rather than investing in shellac. It seems to be very similar.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Oh thanks mamaG really appreciate your opinion I'm going to get ordering tonight. Do you have any favourite colours you could recommend please?

The colours on the website don't give the colours any justice xx

Can u use your cnd lamp with these? Anyone know the times? It looks god, would like to try n see what it's like!! X

*good not god lol x

With led is 30 secs each coat with uv 120 secs xxx

I have recently got the starter pack just to try some colours and they are much brighter than the guide colours on the website, still beautiful and well lasting though

I have recently got the starter pack just to try some colours and they are much brighter than the guide colours on the website, still beautiful and well lasting though

J'nailee I've been looking at the starter kit tonight it looks reasonable priced. How long did you get from the polish us it hard wearing like others have said too

I am interested in this but my nails are very weak and bendy so i have to use structure gel with my gelish to keep them from breaking, i see they don't have anything like this on the webite, do you think this could be used over the colour, or best not to? x

Sent from my Nexus 7 using SalonGeek mobile app

You can use the ilac over your gel there bringing out there own builder gel in the next few weeks xc

So frustrated, inknails.com won't load for me on my phone or tablet. Does anyone else have this problem??

Sent from my HTC One SV using SalonGeek mobile app

Sorry to hear you can't get in the website mine is working

Yes, you can use your CND lamp with iLAC, just 2 mins on all coats x

Latest posts

Back