INK nails

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
6 and 9 are different 6 is sparkly xx ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1401028461.547026.jpg

Hi all - i've been following this thread and would really love to try this product! I currently use CND Shellac but have had quite a few issues.

I'm thinking of trying the 12 colour kit - which 12 would you all recommend for a good range of starter colours?

Many thanks!

Hi all - i've been following this thread and would really love to try this product! I currently use CND Shellac but have had quite a few issues.

I'm thinking of trying the 12 colour kit - which 12 would you all recommend for a good range of starter colours?

Many thanks!

Oooh I would love to know this too please.

Sent from my HTC One SV using SalonGeek mobile app

It's really hard to just choose 12 this is a collection of all different colours xx if there's any other colours you want to see up close I have 30 different ones xx

Sian where have you found the 12 colour kit please ? Or is that the one that includes the lamp ?

I was hoping they did a kit without the lamp as I already have a new lamp.

Sent from my MZ604 using SalonGeek mobile app

They have an iLac polish only kit without the lamp -only for the iLac not the xLac

I emailed this email address [email protected] and asked them if they did a special kit tailor made polishes with the kit then they sent me a link to paypal to pay. Really good costomer service xx

Just seen on their Facebook they are doing 15% off too with a code. Think it's tryitloveit :)

I think if you don't want the lamp you just need to buy everything as seperated, x

Just seen on their Facebook they are doing 15% off too with a code. Think it's tryitloveit :)

I think if you don't want the lamp you just need to buy everything as seperated, x

Nnoooo.....I don't train in gel polish til two weeks time :(

Nnoooo.....I don't train in gel polish til two weeks time :(

They've had the offer in for a while so I recon it'll be on for a bit yet :) I bought my stuff about 2 month ago and the offer was on then :)

I missed out on a call from INK nails today as I don't answer 'unknown' numbers. :( Why do people have unknown numbers?? Anyway, have emailed asking to be called again. Would be great to talk to someone about their products before I decide what I want.
Fingers crossed as I really like the look and the prices of their hybrid gels.

Sent from my HTC One SV using SalonGeek mobile app

Yeh! They rang back and I had a great chat, the gentleman answered all my questions and gave me some tips. I'm sold! I'm just emailed over my certificate and he is aware I don't do my gel training til next month so once i have done that, I can order products. I've already asked some of my clients to look at colours and tell me their top favourite 12 so I can put a compilation of colours together.
So excited now...I wish my training would come quicker!! :D

Can somebody tell where I can get the colour pops that go on the bottles themselves. 😃 xx

Can somebody tell where I can get the colour pops that go on the bottles themselves. �� xx

I bought mine on Amazon. They came from china in bags of 50.

Display rings pops from highqualityforyou

I got mine from eBay xx

Just spoken to a lovely bloke from INK who said that if you prefer to use UV instead of LED then that's just as good. Think I might invest a good UV lamp instead of LED as that seems the preferred method.

Have to say that's it's nice to have a personal touch with a company. Can't wait to get the products in and start creating. 😃

Latest posts

Back