INM Coloured Gel!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sc in canada

Reaction score
I just got the new INM coloured gel and all I can say is that they are freaking amazing!! I've never really been a fan of coloured gel as I find them too runny and too many coats are needed to achieve the desired colour. HOWEVER...the INM are an exeption to the rule. I used it today and I did only one coat that gave me full coverage and was the same colour as the pot!!!! If you get a chance to try these I really recommend that you do....you won't be disappointed!!

Where did you order your gels from? Is there a distributer in Calgary? I've heard good things about this line. Doesn't Elaine Watson use this acrylic line?

I've not tried these coloured gels, but i find the IBD gels are the same. They are nice and have a good thickness, so great coverage with great colour with one coat. I have used others that have needed at east 2 or 3 to get the same colour as the pot looks.

Are these gels only available in Canada and the USA?

Where did you order your gels from? Is there a distributer in Calgary? I've heard good things about this line. Doesn't Elaine Watson use this acrylic line?

I got them from Essence Salon & Spa Solutions in Calgary 1-877-893-4813. I know they are selling fast. I do believe that Elaine Watson uses INM.

Do they have a website??

Whats the full name of it??

Thanks.

Do they have a website??

Whats the full name of it??

Thanks.

essence salon and spa solutions I think the website is essencebeauty.ca although the last time I tried going to it, it was under construction. give them a call and they will send you a price book and help you out.

I did try the site it didn't work....anyways is it integrity gel system you are talking about??....its not a soak off gel...and it comes in only pink and white.right??

Latest posts

Back