Insanity Workout?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I did my first fitness test last night. I've had the dvds for months now and just haven't dared. With a holiday in two months I decided to give it a go.
I was quite surprised with how well I did....on some bits anyway! But boy, it's tough! I'm a kind of excited nervous about tonight's first work out.
Does anyone have any updates on how they're progressing? It's gone very quiet...are you all alive or has digging deeper got the better of you!? :hug:

I so want this, just no spare pennies to buy ATM as getting ready to move in a few weeks, perhaps will have to wait for my birthday and request it as a group buy from my family x good luck all doing it xx

I so want this, just no spare pennies to buy ATM as getting ready to move in a few weeks, perhaps will have to wait for my birthday and request it as a group buy from my family x good luck all doing it xx

Bit naughty but you can download it from the Internet & put it on a USB to watch though your tv. My father in law did it for me. x

I've almost completed the end of week 2 and the burn from the workouts don't last as long which is great but its still bloody hard work. I've missed one day (Wednesday) due to some form of injury in my right foot. ( Nothing major just feels like constant cramp) Still doing most of the workout just skipping the high impact stuff until I see the dr on Tuesday. I've been noticing changes in my body already. My arms have biceps and triceps! My ass is much rounder and lifted and my God, my legs are amazing. I've also lost 3inches off my hips! Looking forward to the end result! How's everyone else getting on?..

Hi all, still plugging away with it. im currently am on my recovery week and start the max impact stage next week:twisted:. i am enjoying it in a weird sadistic kind of way. i cant believe iv stuck it religiously now for almost 5 weeks. def noticing changes in my body cant wait to see the end results which coincides nicely with my hols next month, so a great incentive to Dig deeper!lol:o

I just did Day 4, Cardio Recovery. Nothing recovery about it. I feel exhausted. I think it was the squats where you had to stay down and pulse. After three days of full on cardio my thighs said no. :o
I'm keeping on doing it though. I don't hate it...yet.

I own it, used it once and as it was a flat my neighbour below complained so haven't used it since lol

Sent from my GT-N7000 using SalonGeek mobile app

Well that's the end of week 2. Did the pure cardio and then insane abs as I have the deluxe set and FML my abs are seriously feeling it as is the rest of my body. Sounded like a crazy mofo shouting GET UP...COME ON GET UP at myself whilst collapsed on the floor (neighbours must think I'm a weirdo) stil.... Loving it! I will get that t shirt!!

Erm..... Where's all the insanity people gone? Lol

I've fallen off the wagon! I did a week and work really picked up so I kind of... Stopped! Argh.. Need to start again! Well done to you! X

Bit naughty but you can download it from the Internet & put it on a USB to watch though your tv. My father in law did it for me. x

Really?? Tho tbh I wouldn't know where to start looking x

I have the final one of week 2 tonight, Pure Cardio and Cardio Abs...Is it as bad as it sounds??
I can still not manage to complete any of them without having a rest. I do feel better though because even those super toned people on the tv are stopping and having a break.
I think Sean T is helping though. He's not bad to look at while I'm struggling to breathe, collapsed on my living room floor.:D

Well this week I've really struggled. My business partner went on 2week holibobs and works been INSANE, I've been having to do all of my clients and fit in all of her regulars in along with the abundance of new clients that have recently popped in, plus I'm a single mom and I'm in the process of moving house BUT I've only missed yesterday's workout. How's that for dedication lol. Only reason I missed it is that I was aching like crazy and was so so soooo tired that I'd probably have injured myself attempting it so I went for a 1.5 mile run instead lol. I'm struggling with the diet though as I've been so busy that I've hardly had time to eat 2 meals a day let alone 5/6.

Looking forward to the recovery week oddly enough I think as times gone on I might be taking a liking to Shaun T myself but then I do have sweat dripping down my face so I get blurry vision ha ha

I'm meant to be starting week 2 today. Went to the gym and did body pump and zumba this morning instead, I will get back to it tomorrow though! First week has totally worn me out!

Latest posts

Back