Insanity Workout?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

danii27

Reaction score
Hey Geeks,

Has anyone done or is anyone doing the 60 day Insanity workout? I'm awaiting my delivery to start this programme next week and hoping there are some potential buddy's out there to do the 60 days with or to find out what results you've had/share results!

It really insane! After the fit test i was rolling around in agony but it is totally worth it

Sent from my GT-N7100 using SalonGeek

It really insane! After the fit test i was rolling around in agony but it is totally worth it

It looks insane! I've viewed bits on YouTube. Did you get through the 60 days? What kind of results did you get from it?

I've done the fitness test and giving myself a couple of days before starting the workout as in still in agony ..... Goes to show how unfit I am lol xxx

I've done the fitness test and giving myself a couple of days before starting the workout as in still in agony ..... Goes to show how unfit I am lol xxx

Scared!!! 🙀I Will be popping on and off here to check in if you want a support buddy to get you through the 60 days!

My husband and I started it and kept at it for a week and a half then missed one and never got back into it. Feeling inspired to dig it out again now tho, it's hard, but surprisingly exhilarating. Everyone in the workouts are super fit tho, so kinda inspirational whilst at the same time depressing lol. not your average DVD work out. I like it tho as I used to be very fit once upon a time and this DVD encourages you to aim high and try your absolute hardest. It's no quick fix that's for sure. Xx

My husband and I started it and kept at it for a week and a half then missed one and never got back into it. Feeling inspired to dig it out again now tho, it's hard, but surprisingly exhilarating. Everyone in the workouts are super fit tho, so kinda inspirational whilst at the same time depressing lol. not your average DVD work out. I like it tho as I used to be very fit once upon a time and this DVD encourages you to aim high and try your absolute hardest. It's no quick fix that's for sure. Xx

Dig it out we can all do it together and offer support! I've just had my confirmation email so I hope to be starting day one on Monday or Tuesday! Delivery man dependent!

Beach Body or Sudden Death here I come! Lol

Is this that workout DVD set that costs over £100? My hubby's mentioned it but I think he's too unfit for it!

Is this that workout DVD set that costs over £100? My hubby's mentioned it but I think he's too unfit for it!

Yes it's a bit expensive! Couple of people I know have done it and say its worth every penny! You can get it off ebay used but it still goes for £75-90 used. It's that popular.

I want this!!! Might have to save up and get it :)

Yes it's a bit expensive! Couple of people I know have done it and say its worth every penny! You can get it off ebay used but it still goes for £75-90 used. It's that popular.

Blimey that's dear!. Why is it so expensive? How many DVDs do you actually get with it? And is it ok for unfit people lol?

I have done the insane abs and I love it though it blooming kills! When stuck to and followed even if you build up to each work out it really does so what it says on the tin and I aspire to be one of those girls on it. Totally insane!!!

Blimey that's dear!. Why is it so expensive? How many DVDs do you actually get with it? And is it ok for unfit people lol?

It's a lot of different workouts and 'supposedly' (i'll reserve full judgment for day 60 lol) one of the best programmes out there. Not just in a miracle weight loss kind of way but also does a lot to bring up fitness levels quickly, which is partly what i'm after. if I'm not dying on my Sofa! The main core programme is 10 disks and 3 bonus ones.

Scared!!! 🙀I Will be popping on and off here to check in if you want a support buddy to get you through the 60 days!

Def up for that Hun your on motivation for each other xx

Def up for that Hun your on motivation for each other xx

Woohoo! Everyone welcome to join the insanity buddy train. 60 days of madness. Once I get my delivery and have my official start day I'll be on here to let you know it's full steam ahead!

Because you can take a day one picture, day 60 picture send them to insanity and they send you a tshirt xoxo

I managed to get through 6weeks then i fell off the wagon! You definitly feel stronher srand andvsit better if you follow the meal plan then you get much better results! let me know when your ready to start we can start together if you like

I managed to get through 6weeks then i fell off the wagon! You definitly feel stronher srand andvsit better if you follow the meal plan then you get much better results! let me know when your ready to start we can start together if you like

Yeah I will be attempting to do the meal plan also. I've had an email to say my parcel is out for delivery today. So the plan is Monday for everyone that wants to do the 60 days together!

Omg ok best dig out my dvds monday it is!

Omg ok best dig out my dvds monday it is!

I was looking at the wrong delivery email? I'm such a donut. My mat has come today. My DVD is arriving Monday. So as long as I get it I'll start Monday night if not could be Tuesday! )-: Sad Times as I'm raring to go!!!!

Latest posts

Back