Insurance - who is best

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NailsNailsNails

Reaction score
Hi folks. My insurance is up for renewal soon (I'm an ANT member and insured through them at the moment) and wanted to know who you all use and how much do you pay. Thanks in advance for your help with this.

Hugs

Hiya

I am with professional beauty and pay £35 for nail tech insurance.

HTH xx

What are their contact details please.

im with professional beauty to and pay the £35 for a year. If your not just a nail tech but a hairdresser or a beautician too I think its an extra £10 on top.

NailsNailsNails said:
What are their contact details please.
Professional Nails Direct
Full Treatment Cover for £34.50 a year

Professional Nails Direct Insurance offers the most competitive rates within the industry, for qualified nail technicians.
As a nail tech you can be covered for just £34.50 a year. Nail salon owners can also obtain excellent rates to cover the whole of your business.
CALL NOW FOR YOUR FREE INSURANCE QUOTE 01622 740 040

I'm with professional beauty to and think you can pay bit more and have nails mag every month so thats good think you wont get better price than them

PN for me too! Got another quote that was about 3 x what thy are asking.

I took out my insurance with BABTAC, it was 47.50, for a year and you get free subscription to 'Scratch' mag.

If anyone wants any application forms for Professional Beauty Insurance they can contact PB Direct on 01622 740 040, failing that I have plenty here if you need them!

Mandy

im with ANT and pay £45.00 a year to be a member and that includes subscription to prof nails mag and £42.50 on top for insurance. blimey that seems a lot now.

jac extreme said:
im with ANT and pay £45.00 a year to be a member and that includes subscription to prof nails mag and £42.50 on top for insurance. blimey that seems a lot now.

I am with GPBT and have been paying £85 for insurance and membership but intend to change to PB next month when it is due for renewal.

i was wondering this myself - as my insurance is £96 (with babtac) but thats for beauty too. think ill be changing this year as i only do nails now - i binned the beauty as i dont really get any enjoyment out of doing those treatments

Latest posts

Back