Insure a bond by youngnails - what does it do?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

a1nails

Reaction score
I have just got some products from Youngs after hearing all the positive threads about it. I got Powders, monomer, insure a bond and Proteinbond.

I thought the insure a bond was a dehydrater but on doing more research the Swipe product is the dehydrator which I didn't order!

So I have also got the protein bond which I understand is a good primer for l&p as well as gel but what do I need the insure a bond for now?

Will I be able to use my current dehydrator which is Nail Pure from NSI until I get some Swipe.

All answers appreciated.

HI Hun,
Insure a Bond is a cleanser and dehydrator that brakes down oild and contaminates on the natural nail ready for the acrylic.

So to be honest It seems to be a very similar product to Nail Fresh from Creative. So I'm sure you wouldnt have many problems as long as you de hydrated the nail plate.

Slightly off topic but why do they call it that? To "insure" means to secure the payment of a sum of money in the event of loss or damage. I think they mean "ensure" - to make safe, to make certain. Every time I see the name of that product, it bugs me.

I have just got some products from Youngs after hearing all the positive threads about it. I got Powders, monomer, insure a bond and Proteinbond.

I thought the insure a bond was a dehydrater but on doing more research the Swipe product is the dehydrator which I didn't order!

Swipe is the dehydrater and insure a bond is a primer.

So I have also got the protein bond which I understand is a good primer for l&p as well as gel but what do I need the insure a bond for now?

Yes you are very correct protine bond is a good primer and acid free therefore minmal damage to the natural nail. It can be used with both L&P as well as gel.

Will I be able to use my current dehydrator which is Nail Pure from NSI until I get some Swipe.

Yes no problem to use the Nail Pure until it runs out and you can replace it with the swipe.

All answers appreciated.

The only other thing I would say is that if you are using the protine bond there is no need for the insure a bond. I am sure if you call head office the will be only to happy to replace it with either protine bond or use the credit towards you swipe.

Hope this has been of some help to you if you have any other problems please PM my I will be only to happy to help you.:hug:

I have a couple of clients that have lifting problems so I use Insure A Bond first then Protein Bond - no more lifting problems!!!!

I thought the Insure a Bond was a MAP traditional primer.

Latest posts

Back