Intimate waxing and all 4s !

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:) I don't actually ask THEM to separate. Lol. I just apply pressure to the side of the bottom to create a small gap with which I can just finish off their wax at the top of the crease.

Lolly thanks for the tip on how to go about it xx

I was asked by the therapist to use both hands to pull my bum cheeks apart myself! I just remember lying there thinking 'awkward'!!! X

I was asked by the therapist to use both hands to pull my bum cheeks apart myself! I just remember lying there thinking 'awkward'!!! X

It's as if your lying there showing them your butt crack haha! Ooh look in here!! Funny!

Agreed!

It's odd to me that people would pay someone to rip the hair out of their crack and expect to retain modesty.

Totally agreed! Well put. X

So pleased I found this thread! Big thanks to lolly as well for detailing how you tell your client. Any other tips about what you tell your client in prep for intimate waxing? Eg you will be naked from waist down etc

Oh well thank you!

I just say ok so a holly wood is everything removed from the front and back? Ok? And then I say so what I'm going to hae you do is strip from the waist down and lie on the bed on your front. Ok? And if they say oh no underwear? I say oh no they just get in the way :) and it's easier for both of us. If they insist I would give them a set hoping next time they would trust me enough to take em off! :D

Oh well thank you!

I just say ok so a holly wood is everything removed from the front and back? Ok? And then I say so what I'm going to hae you do is strip from the waist down and lie on the bed on your front. Ok? And if they say oh no underwear? I say oh no they just get in the way :) and it's easier for both of us. If they insist I would give them a set hoping next time they would trust me enough to take em off! :D

Thankyou SO much! I've been trying to write myself a little script on what to say during consultation and this is fantastic - thanks :)

I think most people know they are going to have to go through a few positions on the bed when there coming for intimate waxing, and if they don't embarrassment will just make them comply, then the next time they know what to expect.

Ok. I have two problems with this treatment. I have one larger lady and even on all fours can not get into the 'area'. Also I find the wax goes gooey, only when they are on all fours!! What am I doing wrong?? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I think of your lady is really large you will find it hard using any method. I would imagine all fours would be best for her as it will open the area up more than the others. Make sure she is on her forearms with her back arched and legs apart.

Of its not setting it could be because she might be really warm in this area. Try pressing it down into the skin and leaving it a bit longer to set.

I would never get my client's on all fours as the amount of times clients have said to me that other salons made them do this and they never went back. You can get all the hair from the bum in you get clients to bring their knees tightly to their chest, them all is exposed.x

I would never get my client's on all fours as the amount of times clients have said to me that other salons made them do this and they never went back. You can get all the hair from the bum in you get clients to bring their knees tightly to their chest, them all is exposed.x
People come to me because I get them on all fours as it gets the best results. I do understand that you want to go with what your clients prefer though but I wax the way that I wax.

I agree with Kim.

I think clients are sometimes quite fickle as in how they talk about what other salons do. The way I see it is they want every hair off so must expect to be exposed in some way.

It's whatever works for you and your clients I suppose. C

Latest posts

Back