Intimate Waxing DVD

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lola67

Reaction score
Hi,

I feel that the time has come for me to do a refresher on Brazilian/Hollywood waxing, I origionally trained with Salon Systems about 6 years ago. I plan to do Kim Lawless's course, but won't be able to go until after Xmas.

I have been looking through a few threads on here and this dvd's cropped up a few times:
Educational Materials : Berins Wax (UK)

From what I can see it looks quite good. Has anyone used this dvd, if so what did you think? Is it worth me investing?

Many thanks
Linds xx

There are tons of threads on this subject, search Lori Nestore DVD or Whole Ball of Wax.

Lori has just released two new Whole Ball of Wax DVDs and they are a fantastic educational tool.

Thanks for your reply, I think I shall be adding this to my Xmas list! :lol:
xx

We have a loan rental scheme for this DVD on the site, run by Angelina if you are interested.

We have a loan rental scheme for this DVD on the site, run by Angelina if you are interested.

Hi I'd love to rent it out. How would I go about it?

Hi Lola, Are you doing the course on the 22nd of jan i think it is on, with Kim Lawsess? If u r, I will prob meet u there!! So looking foward to it :):biggrin:

Hi Lola, if you are going to train with me, please don't watch any dvd's as it will confuse you. Just keep your mind clear. x

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back