Intimate waxing in South Yorkshire

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lucy1987

Reaction score
hi guys, can anyone reccomend a gd hollywood waxer in south yorkshire or closely surrounding area?? i am a therapist myself & after a few bad results im stuck on whrre to go. im based in barnsley & options are limited here!! desperate for a therapist who is gd at waxing who i can trust to do the job equally everytime.
thanks xx

Sorry if this sounds big headed but Google 'Kim Lawless South Yorkshire' and you'll find some.

Sorry if this sounds big headed but Google 'Kim Lawless South Yorkshire' and you'll find some.

I want to train with you please Kim! I'm in Lincolnshire, please come here, we have many "bearded ladies"........

i did see another post & googled you kim but i struggled to find anyone close enough? also they all seemed to be mobile?? do u have people who are salon based? thanks

Hi we are based in Sheffield inside a hotel, our website is Extreme Bodywax and trained with Kim Lawless

Hi there. I am too based in Sheffield and do intimate waxing...also Kim Lawless trained :). Salon number 0114 2556060

I'm based in balby Doncaster and I offer Brazilian waxing and Hollywood waxing. My salon is called bedazzled. Let me know if you want more info xxx

Latest posts

Back