Kim Lawless intimate waxing - don't go anywhere else!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lbissell86

Reaction score
Hi Geeks,

Well I just got back from my intimate waxing course with Kim Lawless.

I had looked around and was really tempted with the local cheap capital course that offered hollywood waxing too.

IM SOOO GLAD I CHOSE KIM.

I wanted to post this incase anyone was in the same situation as me, I didnt have loads of cash so im ummed and arrrrd about parting with it but it was the best investment I have made so far.

We learnt methods ive never seen before with amazing results, having had it done myself i will now not be waxed by anyone who wasnt trained by kim. the product was amazing too.

Kims approach was definately no nonsense but thats what drummed it in, and with a great big hug at the end I can honestly say its been the best day, definately recommend this. unless your in ipswich (haha just kidding)

:)

I so want to do the intimate course next but the thought of having my own done in a full room makes me want to die! haha But yes Kim is the best & so is PR wax xx

Hi Geeks,

Well I just got back from my intimate waxing course with Kim Lawless.

I had looked around and was really tempted with the local cheap capital course that offered hollywood waxing too.

IM SOOO GLAD I CHOSE KIM.

I wanted to post this incase anyone was in the same situation as me, I didnt have loads of cash so im ummed and arrrrd about parting with it but it was the best investment I have made so far.

We learnt methods ive never seen before with amazing results, having had it done myself i will now not be waxed by anyone who wasnt trained by kim. the product was amazing too.

Kims approach was definately no nonsense but thats what drummed it in, and with a great big hug at the end I can honestly say its been the best day, definately recommend this. unless your in ipswich (haha just kidding)

:)

i want to do a waxing course, but live in the north west, does she come up here.. or would it cost loadssss? i wanna do it in January.
does she do a basic waxing and then a further courrse for intimate? :)

glad you had a good day!x

Very jelouse! glad you had a great day! Desparate to go do the course with Kim after seeing her demo in the early part of this year and have been trying to save but have been thwarted by having to replace a car and christmas :(

I'm wanting to do the intimate waxing course too, does anyone know if she does training in London, I'm going to call her in january to get this booked xx

shes based in Essex outskirts of london (upminster) a girl from guernsy flew there so people travel from all over, she doesnt need to go elsewhere from what I saw.

I am 6 months pregnant, never had a hollywood and getting my kit off infront of 7 people has to be the scariest thought I ever had, however once your there I can totally promise you feel at ease, and when the wax is on you simply dont care lol.

It was great. I think you do need to have previous wax experience...dont quote me though as im unsure xx

I done the course in September. She is great isn't she?

I am great at doing hollywoods and brazilians now. So confident. And my clients are loving it!

I just emailed Kim today about New Year courses, female speed, intimate and brow...I can't wait :)

I've trained with Kim aswell and she's just fab!

I'm so confident in doing hollywoods and brazilians now thanks to her (just the thought of them used to put the fear of god in to me!)

My salon is now part of the PR expert network and one of the conditions is you need to do at least one training course a year with Kim or Andy (gives me an excuse to do more training :green:)

xxx

Latest posts

Back