Intimate Waxing MODEL needed Urgently

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nailstarlet

Reaction score
Hi Geeks, I am in desperate need of a female model for intimate waxing this sunday in Essex, with Kim aka the wax queen. My sister in law has let me down so i am now desperate. Anyone that can help please get in touch Many thanks Mel xx :hug:

Try pm'ing SusieH, she was gutted she couldn't be a model for someone else with Kim a couple of days back. She may be able to help.

Hi , Thanks Lyndsay, I will pm her now! x

Hiya, just bumping my thread up abit, if anyone can help i'll b forever gratful x

Anyone please I am desperate xxx:cry:

Come on you lot.....how many of you constantly tell me you'd LOVE to be able to train with our Kimmi. This is the next best thing... and you get de-fuzzed for free in the meantime.....I'd be there like a shot if it wasn't a 6 hours drive for me!

i do it, but i cant have my legs done. as i get a reaction!!!

:) what needs to be done hun??? x

hi would of loved to been a model, love havin treatment done, but live miles away,but if ever any one needs me in my area up for it. sian X:)

I'm so sorry, I desperately need waxing but I'm working sunday :cry: xx

I would be your model but I had my training with Kim two weeks ago and she waxed EVERYTHING! Soz x

hi thanks for thread lyndsay :)

Hi Hun, Its intimate waxing training for brazillian and Hollywood so if you can have that done and your free sunday i would be so grateful. x

Thanks Lyndsay will have alook at the link now.

Thanks all geeks who have replied too, If anyone else can help me let me know, thanks Mel x

If you can help that would be great. Out of interest, if you like, I could try a couple of different hypo-allergenic waxes on your legs to see how you get on. If you'd rather not, then no problem. xxx

Hi i am free on Sunday if you are desperate! But I have been a volunteer twice over for Kim and i am thinking she must be fed up of seeing my bits!! xx

Hi i am free on Sunday if you are desperate! But I have been a volunteer twice over for Kim and i am thinking she must be fed up of seeing my bits!! xx

Ha ha.......no, come along. The more the merrier. xxx

i need my waxing done!!! where in essex? i'm meant to be in southend on sunday for a family party!!!

Yeah ok let me know where it is etc!!!! what time???

yeah waxing queen try a different waxes on my legs!!! love my legs to be waxes again!!!!

Also may talk to about loads of things eg hot wax!!! men waxing!!!!

:hug:

Thank you guys, I have my two models i need, thank you guys. Thank you to all of you that offered aswell, im sure kim would be grateful of models another time, will let you all know how wonderful it was on sunday x

Thank you guys, I have my two models i need, thank you guys. Thank you to all of you that offered aswell, im sure kim would be grateful of models another time, will let you all know how wonderful it was on sunday x

Hi!! Sorry i may have misunderstood you, I would love to be a volunteer for you on sunday, only intimate waxing or armpit/arms waxing, except my lower legs as i have shaved my legs yesterday!! aarrghhh!!

Will that be a problem? I am so dumb sometimes? xx

Latest posts

Back