Intimate waxing training/trainers Scotland

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LyndseyD

Reaction score
Hi there. I qualified in HN Depilation in 2007 but I've never been very confident in the art of intimate waxing. Reading so many posts on here it seems I'm not alone in feeling that my trainer barely touched on bikini waxing and we were only shown hot wax once for the grand total of 10minutes. I've never used hot wax but feel if I knew more about it and about bikini waxing that I'd feel more confident offering it to clients. Can anyone offer any advice on training or refresher course please? I live in Ayrshire (about 40miles from Glasgow£. Thank you xx

I trained with Axiom this year, partly because I am a trainer with them too. Small classes (normally only 2, maximum 4 students per class) so lots of attention and advice. One demo model and then two models for you to work on.

At the moment the courses are only in Basingstoke (bit of a way for you), but if you are interested let Andy know because we are thinking of organising some training in Scotland once there is enough demand.

As an alternative, I know someone who came to London for the day for training and did it on the Sleeper train service, saved hotel costs.

I trained with Kim Lawless who I know runs courses in Scotland. If you have a look on her website there is an email link for the training courses.
kim is also a geek on here.

Jack

Lyndsey, I'm patiently waiting for Andy (axiom) to come to Scotland too. Maybe we could harrass him together?

Hi there. I qualified in HN Depilation in 2007 but I've never been very confident in the art of intimate waxing. Reading so many posts on here it seems I'm not alone in feeling that my trainer barely touched on bikini waxing and we were only shown hot wax once for the grand total of 10minutes. I've never used hot wax but feel if I knew more about it and about bikini waxing that I'd feel more confident offering it to clients. Can anyone offer any advice on training or refresher course please? I live in Ayrshire (about 40miles from Glasgow£. Thank you xx
Hi Lynsday In answer your question we are the Australian BodyCare supplier and Training Provider in Scotland. We train in both Hot Wax & Warm wax Courses. We are based in Dunfermline. Our next Hot wax Course is Monday 8th October and we are offering a special offer of Training Only for £85. We also offer Hot wax Training with full Australian Bodycare Starter Kit for £162 inc vat. Please call me (lynne) on 01383 624236 and I can answer any other questions you may have.

Hi Lyndsey, I'm in Ayrshire too and have only just booked my intimate waxing course with Nailzone on Hope St in Glasgow for November. I took ages to find one at a reasonable price and near me. They have a special introductory offer on at the moment as they have only just launched the service. Hope this helps x

I did mine with scottish therapy academy. They were good but I've also got my name on waiting list with Kim lawless as she's the best!

Hi Lyndsey, I'm in Ayrshire too and have only just booked my intimate waxing course with Nailzone on Hope St in Glasgow for November. I took ages to find one at a reasonable price and near me. They have a special introductory offer on at the moment as they have only just launched the service. Hope this helps x

Hey jillybob,
Can you me the price you paid please. I cant find any info on that course xx

Thanks so much xx

Latest posts

Back