Introduction from yet another NAIL(art)lover.........

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

FunkyNails

Reaction score
back & forth between Greece and the Netherlands
finally :o

I've been here a couple of times allready, still not up to date with all the messages but would be even more ashamed then I allready am if I wouldn't introduce myself again.

I'm a Dutch certified allround nailtechnician living in Greece, who loves her job and is especially crazy about nail art. Just can't seem to get enough of it.

I have been admiring your designs posted in your threads just now. I mostly do freehand designs in polish/acrylic paint combo's and some acrylic designer nails but not as often as I would like to since not everybody is willing to pay the price. Fortunately I'm my best model and I never say no to them.

I'm looking forward to visiting more often to stay in touch with what is happening around the nailglobe!

Left-thumb.jpg

This is a design I've done after seeing a simular ( the original) one on a Korean site. I just loved it and had to do it, now it's difficult not making faces anymore............I'm addicted to them! :|

All the best, Manuela.

it's time for YOU, to get FUNKY too!!!

Sawasdee ka

nail is beautifull can you show some more photo please and how long you do nail art same this make practice .

Mui from Thailand

Hi Manuela,
Welcome to the site.
I love your pic... yet another talented lady!
I would love to see more of your art so please keep posting!

That is just beautiful, its a lovely little face, you`re very talented.
Welcome to the board, and keep those pics coming

FunkyNails said:
finally :o

I've been here a couple of times allready, still not up to date with all the messages but would be even more ashamed then I allready am if I wouldn't introduce myself again.

I'm a Dutch certified allround nailtechnician living in Greece, who loves her job and is especially crazy about nail art. Just can't seem to get enough of it.

I have been admiring your designs posted in your threads just now. I mostly do freehand designs in polish/acrylic paint combo's and some acrylic designer nails but not as often as I would like to since not everybody is willing to pay the price. Fortunately I'm my best model and I never say no to them.

I'm looking forward to visiting more often to stay in touch with what is happening around the nailglobe!

Left-thumb.jpg

This is a design I've done after seeing a simular ( the original) one on a Korean site. I just loved it and had to do it, now it's difficult not making faces anymore............I'm addicted to them! :|

All the best, Manuela.

it's time for YOU, to get FUNKY too!!!

Welcome to the boards Manuela,
I love your design its great :biggrin:

WELCOMEto the board
That nail is amazing please keep the pictures coming, would love to see more of your work

That is wicked, you have so much tallent! Welcome to the board too!

Welcome to the board, I'm sure you love using this site.
Your nailart is fabulous, look forward to seeing more of your handy work...

wow, that looks amazing, looking forward to seeing more of you!

Wow that is so cool you are a very talented lady ............. ermmmmmmmmm wheres my powders lol.

Keep the pics coming and welcome to the board.

Take care Dawnie xxxxxxxxx

She is beautiful!!! lovely big eyes, dainty nose and rosebud mouth..... gorgeous!!

You are verrrrry talented:biggrin: Can't wait to see more!!

xx Tamm

Hello Mui.

Thanks for your compliment!
In 2000 I bought my first few colored powders to make some colored tops. I was not so fond of it because I expected them to work like any standard acrylic and they did not. So I kind of left them for what they were after playing around with them and getting irritated.
It wasn't till a year and a half ago that I picked up some more colored powders and actually started using them in a serious way. Most designs take quite some time especially if I don't know what I'm heading for.......I deceide on the colors easily but just can't chose from the designs I have in my mind.
Once I've finished and actually done a new design it gets faster the second time around because then I know what I'm heading for.

For the flat nail art freehand designs it takes me anywhere up from half an hour to an hour and a half, depending on the difficulty of the design. I do full sets only. I have a few samples that took me longer but those are meant for decoration.

I'll be happy to post some more pictures soon, I have quite some since Santa gave me a digital camera last year!

Hello you all!

It's taking me ages to post a reply because I still don't no my way around this board but I'm allready liking it!!!!

I actually just wanted to say a big thanks for all of you that welcomed me and complimented my work!!! So BIG THANKS!!!

Just hope you all read it because I don't want to seem rude by not replying.

Wow well done that is amazing so much detail!! :D

Hiya

Welcome to nail tech heaven. Your picci is fab what a talented girlie you are. Have you thought about submitting some picci's to a nail mag. There fab!!

Look forward to more!!! lol

Little Angel said:
Hiya

Welcome to nail tech heaven. Your picci is fab what a talented girlie you are. Have you thought about submitting some picci's to a nail mag. There fab!!

Look forward to more!!! lol
Brill idea, get those of to the nails mags............ You have bundels of talent, cant wait to see more !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back