iPad apps for booking hair appointments

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mrmarkymarc

Reaction score
As the title says any advice would be appreciated:)

I'm not a hair geek, I'm a nail geek, but I do use an iPad for my appointments.
I recommend the My Chair app. It can be fully personalised, you can store client details, notes etc, its colour coded, you can send group messages & reminders and can report income for year, month etc, I love it! It does cost, but well worth it.

I recommend the My Chair app. It can be fully personalised, you can store client details, notes etc, its colour coded, you can send group messages & reminders and can report income for year, month etc, I love it! It does cost, but well worth it.

Hi I use just use the calendar for my appointments but this app does sound good, I like the calendar as it backs up to the cloud, can you back this app up anywhere? I'm always scared technology doesn't work lol x

There doesn't seem to be many good reviews for this app. Which is a shame as it sounds good

hands down ovatu :) i absolutely love this app, and cant stop talking about it either :) i show people how easy it is! should be a sales rep for them or something! thats how much i talk about it

hands down ovatu :) i absolutely love this app, and cant stop talking about it either :) i show people how easy it is! should be a sales rep for them or something! thats how much i talk about it

Can you back it up anywhere?

automatically backs up to the internet

I use ovatu too. Love it but I'm sure I don't use it to its full capability!

Omg just down loaded ovatu it's amazing love it and its free so much easier thank you for suggesting it :) xx

I got ovatu too now!! So good. Use to use my book of clients but this is better. Can even link products and barcodes!

Do u use the free one or do u have a monthly subscription ifso how much is it and what the difference xx

I use the paid one $20 a month but from memory the only reason I have done this is because I have two staff members

My chair would be fab if it worked properly !! But it stopped syncing crashed & lost all my info so many times I'm not the only either checkout their Facebook group & or their reviews I don't actually think they've posted on there since march 10th now which says a lot I think !

I must be one of the lucky few that has had no issues with My Chair (touch wood)
It has always worked perfectly for me and I have used it for approx 18 months?

On ovatu when adding a service should the Internet tab be on or off? Don't understand it

I just use the calendar in my iPad as its joined up with my iPhone so I cAn book appointments whenever I'm out and by the time in home the appointments are already in my iPad! I did use ov but actually just find the calendar in my iPad is easier! great if you have iPhone too lol x

On ovatu when adding a service should the Internet tab be on or off? Don't understand it

it doesnt matter, the internet tab is if you want to promote your service on the web :)

Latest posts

Back