Irresistible Neon Nail Shadows

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yep sounds like it was definitely my error. I looked for the additives too. I ended up buying them tonight, as S2 said I couldn't add to my order. Not a cheap day.

I did exactly the same,just had to order them separately too. Defiantly not a cheap few days! The only bonus is S2 delivery is usually next day so I have 2days of exciting nail mail :)

I'm just about to buy one of these.. Can I ask what the colour of the tape is? All I can seem to find is white or clear. Yours looks a purple colour which would match my colour scheme lol x

Hi, it's metallic pink. It came free with the labeller, along with a metallic blue. I've got the pink & white Dymo - it was from Amazon UK xx

Sent from my iPhone 5S using SalonGeek mobile app

hi guys, i watched the demo at pro beauty regarding the neons and was told to place in the top coat so 2 x cream puff 1 x top vcoat- neon then one more top coat. Nothing was said about doing this with any other additives/glitter. I too was worried about the pigment but they honestly look fab! x

Ive ordered mine this morning :biggrin: cant wait for posty to bring them xx

I know we are advised to at them to CP, but I wonder what effect you get if you add them to other colours, eg. Yellow to yellow??? I think I will have a play :)

I know we are advised to at them to CP, but I wonder what effect you get if you add them to other colours, eg. Yellow to yellow??? I think I will have a play :)

I did the orange faded over Bicycle Yellow and it was very pastel. Nice for a subtle ombré, but nowhere near as bright xx

I did the orange faded over Bicycle Yellow and it was very pastel. Nice for a subtle ombré, but nowhere near as bright xx

Thank you.

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1393422244.080394.jpg

This came up on my fb wall via irresistible :)

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1393437199.059204.jpg

Here are the Irresistible neon pigments compared to the Paradise additives, CND are at the top.
They are very different and I'm glad to have both sets :)

Payday seriously needs to hurry itself up! I need the 2 new collections of shellac, additives and now these gorgeous neons! :Scared:

I'm struggling. No matter if I do the cream puff real thin or goes streaky & wrinkles or thicker it does the same.

Once additives are on & I top coat it's making a mess the brush is holding the top coat & then the colour goes onto the next one & into the next additive

View attachment 57477

This is what I'm worried about.

I love the look of the irresistible pigments but it seems a bit of a long winded process that only allows for a block of colour to be applied. That is to say, what if I want neon gel colours to do hand painted nail art with a small brush or dotting tool?

I am pleased to see these come onto the market but I still maintain that I would like to see shellac available in neon colours :)

I love the look of the irresistible pigments but it seems a bit of a long winded process that only allows for a block of colour to be applied. That is to say, what if I want neon gel colours to do hand painted nail art with a small brush or dotting tool?

I am pleased to see these come onto the market but I still maintain that I would like to see shellac available in neon colours :)

You can mix it with a clear gel,acrylic all sorts. You don't just have to put it on shellac :)

I'd love to see a whole range of glitter shellac colours too and not just as limited additions.:biggrin:

You can mix the pigments with Brisa Lite smoothing gel on your thumb palette to use for art. The neons were burnished into the topcoat which did make them brighter, burnishing straight into cream puff does make them appear ever so slightly pastel, but these are bright!
And the dots were done by burnishing additives on to the topcoat before I removed the inhibition layer, then dotted with topcoat, cure then wipe with d'sperse ;-)
Personally I like the freedom to use pigments and glitters how I like, they are so versatile and cheaper than buying endless bottles of neon and various coloured glitter Shellac, it keeps costs down.

I was asked for a comparison photo of the Neons against the Paradise colours on facebook. Thought I'd post it here aswell so you can see the difference xx

Steph xx

Attachments

• 1393448180277.jpg
    1393448180277.jpg
    50.1 KB · Views: 773
Thank you so much for posting this. As I stupidly bought mine as individuals (rather than in the box set) I didn't get any instructions.

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1393450869.882964.jpg

I've taken a pic of the back of the box for you too x

I think I'll stick to my gelish neons...less hassle, pretty similar colours.
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1393451566.099513.jpg

Latest posts

Back